Cutting commit times on deliveries.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Any excuse not to pay out late air, but at least the shareholders will be happy. :censored2: the customers, just ups taking advantage of the situation.

Sad thing is. That don't get who really pays our bills. The end customer is. I'll wait for you all to say how the shipper does. Smh.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Sad thing is. That don't get who really pays our bills. The end customer is. I'll wait for you all to say how the shipper does. Smh.
During peak we received our air so late that our center manager would hold most of it to get delivered until the next day. So all the important medicine and stuff for hospitals got held and my customers were livid pissed. I gave them my centers number and after getting yelled at by half my route they finally started shuttling the late air out to us so we could do our jobs and deliver NDA the next day!

Our trucks were blown out with amazon crap which makes us no money, but they were trying their best to lose the accounts that are our bread and butter. I seriously don't know how this company turns a profit anymore.

Screenshot_20200329-183104.png