Cutting On Car Supervisors

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Darn i remember worrying about all that crap...at the end i just did what i had to and got done. Calculating backs..miles..idle time..geezus ridiculoud

Overpaid Union Thug

Seems like the better choice would be getting rid of centers managers. Or at least some of them. Most of what they do can be done via email and conference calls. Maybe just one for three buildings or so? And that would drastically reduce the volume of cigarette smoke around each building.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
I was at a block party tonight and was talking with a retired driver who had a relative that worked in a Northern Michigan center. She told him they recently got rid of most of their on car sups due to Orion. I told him we haven't seen that in our metro area centers. The Norhern area is alot more rural. Maybe Orion works better there. Anyone here of UPS cutting Supervisor positions due to Orion anywhere else?
No just for not cover the tracks.
Blog_Cover-Net-tracks.jpg

Poop Head

Judge me.
Seems like the better choice would be getting rid of centers managers. Or at least some of them. Most of what they do can be done via email and conference calls. Maybe just one for three buildings or so? And that would drastically reduce the volume of cigarette smoke around each building.
They should get rid of the guy that tells each center how many routes they are "allowed" to run. Or at least send him to rehab.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I was at a block party tonight and was talking with a retired driver who had a relative that worked in a Northern Michigan center. She told him they recently got rid of most of their on car sups due to Orion. I told him we haven't seen that in our metro area centers. The Norhern area is alot more rural. Maybe Orion works better there. Anyone here of UPS cutting Supervisor positions due to Orion anywhere else?
So some retired geezer knows someone that told you? CNN would run with this as fact but I wouldn't trust it. Who's going to harass? Don't believe it.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
I can tell you there are a couple supervisors in my building stressing about their jobs right now. Not sure why, but they are.