Cutting On Car Supervisors

Staydryitsraining

Seems like the better choice would be getting rid of centers managers. Or at least some of them. Most of what they do can be done via email and conference calls. Maybe just one for three buildings or so? And that would drastically reduce the volume of cigarette smoke around each building.
Ours leaves at 430 everyday. Ors's are gone by 7.

dudebro

Could you give your work experience at UPS? Not interested in who you are or where you work. Just what have you done and for how long. Please. Thanks.

I don't know why you're asking this. Honestly I've been on this forum long enough to know that whatever answer is given, won't be sufficient. Even if he says he's on road for 30 years, someone here will just say, "OK, well get back to me when you have THIRTY ONE. Compared to me, you don't know ANYTHING about this job"

CitizenTruth

I was at a block party tonight and was talking with a retired driver who had a relative that worked in a Northern Michigan center. She told him they recently got rid of most of their on car sups due to Orion. I told him we haven't seen that in our metro area centers. The Norhern area is alot more rural. Maybe Orion works better there. Anyone here of UPS cutting Supervisor positions due to Orion anywhere else?
The on cars justify their own demise by hoping on the car harrassing lying and cheating the drivers getting them to do more work, thus showing the company that they dont need to increase the workforce or new on cars its a cycle and these stupid on cars fall for it, back in the day the on cars knew this. I had more than one come on car and say im not going to justify anything for ups so they can just cut me or the next guy as well, we would laugh and pretend to argue a little in front of the manager. The new blood here dont get it at all, makes this place miserable