Cutting On Car Supervisors

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by detmaintainer, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Staydryitsraining

Staydryitsraining Active Member

Ours leaves at 430 everyday. Ors's are gone by 7.

2. dudebro

dudebro Well-Known Member

I've always failed to see how those make (save?) any money. I suppose the company has come to the same conclusion because each buyout appears to be less lucrative than the previous ones.

3. dudebro

dudebro Well-Known Member

I don't know why you're asking this. Honestly I've been on this forum long enough to know that whatever answer is given, won't be sufficient. Even if he says he's on road for 30 years, someone here will just say, "OK, well get back to me when you have THIRTY ONE. Compared to me, you don't know ANYTHING about this job"

4. CitizenTruth

CitizenTruth Member

The on cars justify their own demise by hoping on the car harrassing lying and cheating the drivers getting them to do more work, thus showing the company that they dont need to increase the workforce or new on cars its a cycle and these stupid on cars fall for it, back in the day the on cars knew this. I had more than one come on car and say im not going to justify anything for ups so they can just cut me or the next guy as well, we would laugh and pretend to argue a little in front of the manager. The new blood here dont get it at all, makes this place miserable

5. UPS math.!!!