D.O.K study sheet

It wont allow me to upload the d.o.ks ive been studying.ive spojen to several drivers I come across and have seen a variety of newer n older versions.but what consists of is..10pt commentary...8keys to lifting...5rules to backing..5keys to prevent slips n falls..5 seeing habits...8rules to yard safety..I would appreciate if someone uploaded the updated version you are speaking of...just my luck
Let me see,If I can find a copy,for you.

Here you go
20140907_155101-1.jpg

brownboy707

#1 n #2 switched order on rules of backing...and #2 on prevent slips/falls is now establish firm footing and maintain your balance...I studied n memorized the old version which was in the 1st replies....had to rememorize the newer version..very similiar but worded and switched in order slightly different..it was a lil irritating.lol

#1 n #2 switched order on rules of backing...and #2 on prevent slips/falls is now establish firm footing and maintain your balance...I studied n memorized the old version which was in the 1st replies....had to rememorize the newer version..very similiar but worded and switched in order slightly different..it was a lil irritating.lol
Dont worry,they will change It again!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
"Maintain Balance"? Never heard that one.

brownboy707

Im single so ill stick to a single line...how many gigs of data would u guys recommend if youre using google map app? Ill be in the country so I assume to sign up for verizon even though I know they charge up the ass they seem to have best reception.

oldngray

nowhere special
Im single so ill stick to a single line...how many gigs of data would u guys recommend if youre using google map app? Ill be in the country so I assume to sign up for verizon even though I know they charge up the ass they seem to have best reception.

The Nokia Windows phones are a bit of an oddball but their map app downloads your maps (which you can do at home on a wifi connection) then can be used offline as you drive around not requiring any data useage. The GPS also doesn't use a data connection so it will still show your location on the maps.

brownboy707

I invested in a $350 garmin nuvi gps with my best buy rewards card. But realized it might not function in rainy weather. If the nokia windows gps works fine in bad weather without service. I should return the garmin and buy a $90 windows phone from ebay...

oldngray

nowhere special
So technically, I wouldnt have to sign up for verizon service...just buy the phone and use as a gps device?

It may work just as a wifi phone with no service contract but might still need a sim card to function. I'm not sure about that. The wifi and internet functions are independent of a phone carrier though.