Dana White posts video of FedEx worker throwing packages into truck in NYC

Brown Down

I'm pretty sure you've now moved the goal post exactly 18 ft from the original by the way talk to a second lawyer not a buddy of mine he also thinks you're an idiot and should not be making nor giving legal advice ever
The joys of having about 50 lawyers on my route is I can get legal advice for just about any situation known to man. But hey keep thinking you're smarter than people that actually do this crap for a living.

bacha29

I'm pretty sure you've now moved the goal post exactly 18 ft from the original by the way talk to a second lawyer not a buddy of mine he also thinks you're an idiot and should not be making nor giving legal advice ever
Wrong. You guys were only seeing the matter from the White perspective not from the perspective of the filmed individual. That's why we have courts so that the perspective from BOTH parties can be heard.

Thebrownblob

Wrong. You guys were only seeing the matter from the White perspective not from the perspective of the filmed individual. That's why we have courts so that the perspective from BOTH parties can be heard.
I find it very humorous that you’re continuing to go down this road even though you’ve been made to look like the fool that you are. Thank you for the comic relief.

Brown Down

Again way to say you know more than lawyers that deal with this smile*. There is no other perspective it is in the public it is viewable by the public and thus recordings can and will get your ass fired for this smile*.
I think I'll leave the lawyers that have not steered me wrong when anything I've asked them over some idiot on the internet.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Let me tell you something Mr. Wise Buttocks ( can't use the A word here) about not rushing to judgement.
A few years back my family sued the township road district. In order to satisfy the demands of the property owner on the other side of the road they made major changes to the road despite the warnings given by my family regarding it's territorial right of way.

And like you and the other know it all laymen on this page in this case the surrounding know it all laymen laughed and ridiculed at our decision to sue. Of course they knew more than we did despite our having made it clear to them the existence of a key piece of evidence. They on the other hand had all the answers.

That key piece of evidence was a 1911 Kirk survey map. The result of a thorough analysis of the map both by hand and by computer the Kirk survey map was proven to be accurate within 1 foot for every 1992 feet...less than feet per mile and proved conclusively that the township had moved the road more than 18 feet outside of it's lawful right of way.

Now what was the response from the critics and pundits.. you know people like yourselves? Absolute silence. It completely shut them up.

Like the line from the Stan Ridgeway song "Camouflage"....."Things are never quite the way they seem".

And the same might hold true when it comes to the White video. So when it comes to matters of law and litigation? Don't be so quick in your rush to judgement.
"Blah blah blah"
Completely irrelevant.

vantexan

Bragg has produced plenty of evidence despite what Fox News is trying to tell you. If the charges and evidence did not rise to the level of a grand jury indictment the trial would not be ongoing today.
What evidence? FOX has two of the top law professors in the country, Alan Dershowitz and Jonathan Turley, examining the proceedings. Both registered Democrats by the way. And anyone can be indicted. Has to be proven in trial. Nothing presented yet that proves wrongdoing.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
"Blah blah blah"
Completely irrelevant.
You are SO wrong, DIDO.

Bacha has been needing to tell this story and get it off his chest for a looooonnnnnnggggggg time, now. He finally manufactures a controversy to enable his chance to unburden his soul, and all you can do is ridicule the ridiculous.

How gauche!

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
What evidence? FOX has two of the top law professors in the country, Alan Dershowitz and Jonathan Turley, examining the proceedings. Both registered Democrats by the way. And anyone can be indicted. Has to be proven in trial. Nothing presented yet that proves wrongdoing.
He has no idea how a grand jury works. There’s no defense lawyer, therefore it is incumbent on the prosecutor to present exculpatory evidence as well, by law. Bragg withheld that evidence.

bacha29

Again way to say you know more than lawyers that deal with this smile*. There is no other perspective it is in the public it is viewable by the public and thus recordings can and will get your ass fired for this smile*.
I think I'll leave the lawyers that have not steered me wrong when anything I've asked them over some idiot on the internet.
In your mind's eye there's only one side of the story.....yours....and that's why you're not a judge.

bacha29

Why would anyone need to refute your made up story?
Proves what I said earlier. Any time somebody presents a counterpoint you can't refute or disprove you call them a liar even though you have no evidence to prove them wrong or you say that nobody cares and in doing so appointing yourself to represent them by including their opinion in your response without having ever polled them.

Thebrownblob

Proves what I said earlier. Any time somebody presents a counterpoint you can't refute or disprove you call them a liar even though you have no evidence to prove them wrong or you say that nobody cares and in doing so appointing yourself to represent them by including their opinion in your response without having ever polled them.
I didn’t call you a liar. I said you live in fantasy land that you make up. I’m sure you believe your own BS. That’s a big difference and they’ve got medicine for it.

bacha29

Something you're forgetting. Neither Turley or Dershowitz are the attorney's representing the clients in this case. And if they are PAID contributors of Fox News how long do you think they would continue to be Fox contributors if they offer an opinion contrary to the one Fox viewership already has.

Brown Down

In your mind's eye there's only one side of the story.....yours....and that's why you're not a judge.
You asked which one of us were lawyers and I provided a lawyer's perspective and now you're saying a judge can you not keep your damn story straight. You keep moving the goal posts because you keep getting called out for being an idiot. Just because you're changing the narrative of this thread does not change that fact. And it would never get to a judge according to lawyers who know what the hell they're talking about. There's nothing about my mind's eye about this at all quit being stupid and realize you're completely wrong on this matter.

bacha29

I didn’t call you a liar. I said you live in fantasy land that you make up. I’m sure you believe your own BS. That’s a big difference and they’ve got medicine for it.
Calling the event I described as "made up story" is the same as calling me a liar. Once again anytime somebody makes a point contrary to the one your brilliant (lol) mind has already concluded the response is nothing but name calling and personal attacks in addition you are now practicing medicine by stating that I need medication. So tell me...what university school of medicine did you graduate from?

Thebrownblob

Calling the event I described as "made up story" is the same as calling me a liar. Once again anytime somebody makes a point contrary to the one your brilliant (lol) mind has already concluded the response is nothing but name calling and personal attacks in addition you are now practicing medicine by stating that I need medication. So tell me...what university school of medicine did you graduate from?
I don’t need to graduate from any university to know that you need some mental health friend. That’s what an intervention all about.