Dana White posts video of FedEx worker throwing packages into truck in NYC

bacha29

He’s going on and on about somebody not being a lawyer, but I can assure you I have plenty experience in representing and there would be no “seeking justice”. It would be a mercy case. And hopefully the employee doesn’t have long history of these type of things.
Again another person whose only experience in matters like these were those involving UPS employees. How many times do i have to tell you people that the person in question was the employee of a FDX ground contractor? None of the rules and protocols that exist at UPS are applicable in this situation . I thought you already knew this . Or you you so totally dominated by UPS that you can't relate to anything different?

bacha29

Of course, the problem is no law was broken. Case closed. And that’s just legally. As far as labor law, that person works most likely for a contractor and he is an at will employee. If he broke the rules and procedures, he has very little recourse.
How do you know the case is closed? At this point in time proceedings would only be in the beginning phases yet it would appear that you have unilaterally declared the case closed .

Thebrownblob

Are you? The only experiences you seem able to describe are the ones you know at UPS.
Gosh, those seem to be very similar cases. I guess you could call me somewhat of an expert on this. Why isn’t he suing YouTube as well while he’s at it after all they’re the ones that provided the platform.

bacha29

Gosh, those seem to be very similar cases. I guess you could call me somewhat of an expert on this. Why isn’t he suing YouTube as well while he’s at it after all they’re the ones that provided the platform.
How could they me similar to the ones you know at UPS because chances are they are the only ones you know especially if UPS is the only job you ever had ? But in any case to compare the incident at FDX Ground with incidents at UPS is totally pointless.

Thebrownblob

Again another person whose only experience in matters like these were those involving UPS employees. How many times do i have to tell you people that the person in question was the employee of a FDX ground contractor? None of the rules and protocols that exist at UPS are applicable in this situation . I thought you already knew this . Or you you so totally dominated by UPS that you can't relate to anything different?
It’s not my fault you’re talking about two totally separate things. And I explained that to you even though you’re not intelligent enough to understand.

The labor issue
And
Legal issue

Thebrownblob

How could they me similar to the ones you know at UPS because chances are they are the only ones you know especially if UPS is the only job you ever had ? But in any case to compare the incident at FDX Ground with incidents at UPS is totally pointless.
I don’t know let’s see….
package delivery company
Delivery vehicle
Uniformed employee
Packages

Labor, wise and situations like this the UPS employee is terminated just like the FedEx employee was.
They do receive a hearing and many times do you get their jobs back many weeks later. Sometimes not.

Anybody stupid enough to pursue the legal Avenue in a situation where they’re in the wrong deserves what they get. Which would be exactly nothing.

Brown Down

I don't believe it!. The individual in question was an employee of a FDX ground contractor a non union operation. Facts that were made clear right from the beginning Where were you when this was being discussed ?It would appear that you think everybody works for UPS.
At this point you might be the dumbest person on here. UPS or FedEx doesn't matter. I'm done arguing with you. I have better things to do than argue with someone who clearly doesn't have much going on upstairs.

bacha29

It’s not my fault you’re talking about two totally separate things. And I explained that to you even though you’re not intelligent enough to understand.

The labor issue
And
Legal issue
The labor issue is nonapplicable due to the fact that the guy didn't work for UPS. The legal is still pending on whether or not the worker has just cause to seek redress and decides on whether or not to do so.
Every response you guys have made to this point is based on what you've experiences at union represented UPS Obviously it's the only thing you know.

bacha29

I don’t know let’s see….
package delivery company
Delivery vehicle
Uniformed employee
Packages

Labor, wise and situations like this the UPS employee is terminated just like the FedEx employee was.
They do receive a hearing and many times do you get their jobs back many weeks later. Sometimes not.

Anybody stupid enough to pursue the legal Avenue in a situation where they’re in the wrong deserves what they get. Which would be exactly nothing.
There again you're basing your outcome entirely on what you experienced at UPS. Therefore that legal opinion of yours is totally worthless.

Thebrownblob

The labor issue is nonapplicable due to the fact that the guy didn't work for UPS. The legal is still pending on whether or not the worker has just cause to seek redress and decides on whether or not to do so.
Every response you guys have made to this point is based on what you've experiences at union represented UPS Obviously it's the only thing you know.
UPS, we have a lot more rights still may not save you from being terminated and you’re still not gonna win a lawsuit. You can keep trying to spin that yarn, but it doesn’t work.

bacha29

At this point you might be the dumbest person on here. UPS or FedEx doesn't matter. I'm done arguing with you. I have better things to do than argue with someone who clearly doesn't have much going on upstairs.
If as you say neither one matters therefore the individual should be free to pursue whatever relief or redress he feels he can get.

bacha29

UPS, we have a lot more rights still may not save you from being terminated and you’re still not gonna win a lawsuit. You can keep trying to spin that yarn, but it doesn’t work.
Once again you keep bringing UPS into the matter. Now is it because it's the only thing you know or is your entire thought process bordering on brain washing?

bacha29

So this can only happen at FedEx? Sounds like you’re the only brainwashed one here lol
Never said or implied that. You keep basing every opinion regarding the matter on your past experiences at UPS So simply answer the question: If a legal pathway could be found and you're in no position to say there isn't one....then is this individual entitled to due process?....Yes or no?.....It's that simple.

Thebrownblob

Never said or implied that. You keep basing every opinion regarding the matter on your past experiences at UPS So simply answer the question: If a legal pathway could be found and you're in no position to say there isn't one....then is this individual entitled to due process?....Yes or no?.....It's that simple.
No

Brown Down

No. At will, in public, breaking company policies. Again as the 2 lawyers told me. No one with any legal sense will touch this. Only you seem to know better than people in this field. But keep being a maroon. 0 people agree with you.
By the way you initially asked which ones were lawyers and it passed the bar and then you didn't want to believe the two that I talk to then it had to be can they be lawyers in New York which really doesn't matter and then they had to have taken on the case to have any opinion. That is exactly what you have done here. Goal post moved.
And when somebody brings up why it wouldn't work you keep wanting to throw UPS and the union into it.

Thebrownblob

No. At will, in public, breaking company policies. Again as the 2 lawyers told me. No one with any legal sense will touch this. Only you seem to know better than people in this field. But keep being a maroon. 0 people agree with you
Correct he actually received his due process. He violated the company policy in a public area legally recorded and his company fired him. Good luck with the job hunt.