Date for unused sickpay??

McFeely

Huge Member
Last couple of years it’s been way later than expected so I don’t count on it. It’s nice to not be disappointed when it takes them 2 months to process it.

Oldfart

Last couple of years it’s been way later than expected so I don’t count on it. It’s nice to not be disappointed when it takes them 2 months to process it.
Exaggerate much? 2 months? Dont believe we have ever been paid in early August.

Myort

Anyone know how MAP hours are calculated? I'm pretty sure you earn a little more if you consistently work over 40 hours. I think I was shorted a little. I only used 8 hours all fiscal year and I received less than 32 hours of MAP pay. I definitely average over 40 hours a week and in past years that has been true too. I earned 2 extra hours of MAP pay due to OT and the year before it was over 1 hour extra.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Anyone know how MAP hours are calculated? I'm pretty sure you earn a little more if you consistently work over 40 hours. I think I was shorted a little. I only used 8 hours all fiscal year and I received less than 32 hours of MAP pay. I definitely average over 40 hours a week and in past years that has been true too. I earned 2 extra hours of MAP pay due to OT and the year before it was over 1 hour extra.
I’ve never heard that before. It has been 40 hours of paid sick time a year since they took the week away.

Last edited: