Unused sick pay...

falcon back

Count against attendance? How old are you? Who cares about attendance? You get sick you use them. You want to get your nails done, you use them. You get drunk the night before, you use them.

Unless they change it, sick days aren't paid when you retire.

floridays

Count against attendance? How old are you? Who cares about attendance? You get sick you use them. You want to get your nails done, you use them. You get drunk the night before, you use them.

Unless they change it, sick days aren't paid when you retire.
Look punk, you reply to me, you tie it to my post.
Anything else is nutless.
Sick days are not paid when you retire, they can be used before you retire.
I guess you are not aware of anyone that has accumulated enough sick days to actually leave before retirement date.

falcon back

Look punk, you reply to me, you tie it to my post.
Anything else is nutless.
Sick days are not paid when you retire, they can be used before you retire.
I guess you are not aware of anyone that has accumulated enough sick days to actually leave before retirement date.
I doubt it will be like a government job where you can accumulate enough sick days to leave weeks before your retirement date. I never heard of a person leaving 3 days before retirement while burning sick days. I tried leaving about 41 days early while burning vacation and floaters, they wouldn't let me do that. They just paid me off.

floridays

I doubt it will be like a government job where you can accumulate enough sick days to leave weeks before your retirement date. I never heard of a person leaving 3 days before retirement while burning sick days. I tried leaving about 41 days early while burning vacation and floaters, they wouldn't let me do that. They just paid me off.
You must have been " too valuable" to your station. I know two people by name, that never showed up for work for at minimum a month and a half before their effective retirement date.

falcon back

You must have been " too valuable" to your station. I know two people by name, that never showed up for work for at minimum a month and a half before their effective retirement date.
You mentioned using sick days before retirement, How does a person who only gets 5 sick days a year get a month and a half of sick days?

You are gonna change your story and say they used their vacation and floaters. That's what happens when you get caught telling lies.

Maui

It is beginning in FY22 and includes any left from FY21. Keyword mapbank allows you to make the selection. It can be divided as partial payout or rollover. It can be left for years up to 40 hours. Election period is 6/27-7/10.

This is very good for new hires since those hired after 6/1 can’t get a payout their first year.