Unused sick pay...

Shouldn't you be delivering packages instead of playing on here, AGAIN
T2Cw67rONp0NMYGn96.gif

NC man

Ok if I understand this right we will get more sick days but not be paid forvthem if we don’t use them, the banked ones,the ones we can rollover. Everyone would just use them and have an extra week off.

McFeely

Huge Member
I haven’t actually seen any info about the MAP payout or any changes to sick days, or the sick day bank that we now have. Guess I need to log in at work and see what the changes are.

I do know that my MAP payout was smaller this year and I don’t know why. I didn’t use any days last year.

falcon back

I haven’t actually seen any info about the MAP payout or any changes to sick days, or the sick day bank that we now have. Guess I need to log in at work and see what the changes are.

I do know that my MAP payout was smaller this year and I don’t know why. I didn’t use any days last year.
Unless it changed, it was an average of your hours worked and not the 40, 32, or 24 hrs that you would think.

McFeely

Huge Member
Last year’s was roughly 43 hours of my wage, this year’s was under 40, but I’ve only worked one week under 40 in my entire time at Express.

NC man

Unless it changed, it was an average of your hours worked and not the 40, 32, or 24 hrs that you would think.
never noticed but its not the 8 hrs per day for x days? if I have 4 unused sick days its not 32x hourly wage? Usually have all of mine or 4 but since combined with reg pay I dont pay that much attention

McFeely

Huge Member
In the past it was based on your average weekly hours for your regular scheduled days (like M-friend, but excluding Saturdays if that’s your day off). Not sure if that changed or if mine is lower because of some new change. I definitely average over 40.

Oh well the extra cash is nice.