Dating a fellow UPS driver..

badpal

One of our female drivers started dating another UPS driver and believe me, the last thing I wanted to know about him was his performance. The thought of those two doing the "nasty" grossed me out. He was a short little thing, she was a tall Amazonian, just the thought, yuck!
That sounds interesting wonder if theres video.lol

UPSNewbie

One of our female drivers started dating another UPS driver and believe me, the last thing I wanted to know about him was his performance. The thought of those two doing the "nasty" grossed me out. He was a short little thing, she was a tall Amazonian, just the thought, yuck!

Those are always the weirdest combination. If there is a woman going after me that's taller than me, I'm running like the wind. 6'6" = no bueno.

Sammie

Those are always the weirdest combination. If there is a woman going after me that's taller than me, I'm running like the wind. 6'6" = no bueno.

What's the big deal? They seem happy!

littleleague5_228x493.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Amy is one tough gal !! I watch Little People in a Big World all the time....one of my favorite programs. I'm just waiting for Zach to close his mouth just one time. Oh shoot, did I say that out loud?