Days To Scratch?

Keenj

If you are waiting on pu's, nothing more you can do, unless it is past their pu time, then ask sup, what they want you to do, leave or stay.
one of the places that has me waiting has two letter boxes in walking distance I can knock out and the other has one. Im usually a few minutes early anyways so I have time to get a smoke in and pound some waters. They're also towards the end of my pickups. Spot one, letterbox, letterbox, drive three blocks, spot two, letter box, drive two blocks, art gallery that rarely has anything, drive 6 blocks to a UPS shipper, head back to center.

Savvy412

one of the places that has me waiting has two letter boxes in walking distance I can knock out and the other has one. Im usually a few minutes early anyways so I have time to get a smoke in and pound some waters. They're also towards the end of my pickups. Spot one, letterbox, letterbox, drive three blocks, spot two, letter box, drive two blocks, art gallery that rarely has anything, drive 6 blocks to a UPS shipper, head back to center.
I think you forgot an I in water. =)

MC0493

Figure i'll throw an update in. Today was day 14, i'm pretty close to scratch now. Was 0.25 and 0.5 over my last two days alone and -0.88 under when i had my sup with me for a bit. They told me from day 15 on they're looking for scratch. My route is around 110 stops average, probably 65% business or so and around 20 pickups.

MC0493

Thats my hope. Probably over today as the center sent someone to sweep my heavy pickups leaving me with a low package count. Didn't really get a jump on deliveries as i still had to drive everywhere for pickups, all well. Hope they don't expect scratch every single day.

Keenj

I was -.27 Friday which is good. I don't know the next time I'm working because no one is on vacation this week or next week so I may have to wait until someone takes a day off. It kinda blows getting into a rhythm just to have to wait it out a few days to see if I can hit under again.