Dear Detroit Axel

KoennenTiger

I had a new business move in a few months ago. They ship massive irregs and the first few batches were listed at 90 pounds. They are 90 pound. The owner would complain about his shipping costs, so I gave him a business card for the local sales rep. Told him to call and see if he could get better rates.

After that every single shipping label they printed said 49 pound. Even on their 90 pounders. Today they all said 35 pounds.

I've told my center manager several times he just keeps saying "don't worry we'll catch em". Whatever

Today they all said 4 pounds. I'm not even joking today all 34 boxes said 4 pounds.

On another note one of my stops gets special metals. Like bars of copper and zinc and other metals. Sometimes they get bars of lead. It's the weirdest :censored2: ever. A small fist sized bar that weighs 120 pounds. When you pick it up your brain starts to weird out like somethings wrong here this little bar can't weigh this much. Red alert red alert maybe you had a stroke or something!!

CentralSup

Today they all said 4 pounds. I'm not even joking today all 34 boxes said 4 pounds.

On another note one of my stops gets special metals. Like bars of copper and zinc and other metals. Sometimes they get bars of lead. It's the weirdest :censored2: ever. A small fist sized bar that weighs 120 pounds. When you pick it up your brain starts to weird out like somethings wrong here this little bar can't weigh this much. Red alert red alert maybe you had a stroke or something!!

You... I like you. :-)

barnyard

KTM rider
There is a meal prep place in Idaho that ships out coolers of prepped meals. I have 4 on my route that get them once a month. Label has weights of 24-29 lbs, they are all 50-60 lbs. WTF

WTFm8

I once saw a large gun safe come down the belt years ago while on preload. Took several guys to get it on the truck, per management direction. The driver wasn’t pleased. Can’t remember how much it weighed, but he said it was several hundred pounds.

Idiots. Work as direct doesn’t apply to contract/safety violations. Weak union is what that comes down to.