Debates

542thruNthru

College girls. Mmmmmmmmmm
0_KI0C9apfldfK0Igz.gif

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Ohhhhhhhh..

Idk. Yeah, theres definitely a growing number of cannabis workers.
Idk how well that would mesh with a union who primarily represents transportation workers?
Also, if you wanna talk about apathy, i dont think a bunch of stoners are gonna do you any favors.
As long as they pay dues and contribute to the pension. They’re not driving.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Don't know all the exact reasons but I'm being told they are scared the federal government might do something.
Because its technically still illegal federally. But the feds have no appetite for enforcement. There is a bill Schumer is trying to introduce to legalize it federally but it has opposition from both parties.

EverybodyLovesMike

No, my name isnt mike
Okay everybody...

What question would you submit to the candidates if you got the chance?
I'd ask what the union leaders are doing to ensure that no corruption exists among the stewards and business agents. Of course including other union leaders, but you get my point.
Organizing cannabis. Some are against it and some are for it. Wondering where each side stands.
I don't think how I feel about it should force everyone to abide by what I think and feel. Free will is important and it's a shame so many feel so passionately about stuff that they think they can force their views on topics such as cannabis.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Free will is important and it's a shame so many feel so passionately about stuff that they think they can force their views on topics such as cannabis.
Nobody trying to force there views on anybody. There are a lot of legal employees in the cannabis market from growers to processors to drivers plus many more
Why not organize them before somebody else does

nWo

Sean's people are telling me Sean won. Steve's people are telling me Steve won. Must have been a fantastic debate.