Delivering to celebrities

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I have delivered to several (former) Portland TrailBlazers....Clyde Drexler, Mark Bryant, Buck Williams and Sam Bowie. They all lived in the Mountain Park area of Lake Oswego. I have also delivered a package to a famous pro wrestler named "Rowdy" Roddy Piper. There is also a woman on my route who hosted a local TV show and ran for office as the governor of Oregon, but she values her privacy so I will not share her name.

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
I have delivered to several (former) Portland TrailBlazers....Clyde Drexler, Mark Bryant, Buck Williams and Sam Bowie. /quote]

Sam Bowie??? The ultimate NBA trivial question! Who did the Portland Trailblazers select in the first round of the 1984 NBA draft ahead of Michael Jordan? Yep,.....Sam Bowie.

I have delivered to several (former) Portland TrailBlazers....Clyde Drexler, Mark Bryant, Buck Williams and Sam Bowie. /quote]

Sam Bowie??? The ultimate NBA trivial question! Who did the Portland Trailblazers select in the first round of the 1984 NBA draft ahead of Michael Jordan? Yep,.....Sam Bowie.

How about Scottie Pippen being drafted by Seattle then traded to Chicago for Olden Polynice in 1987.

P

pickup

I have delivered to several (former) Portland TrailBlazers....Clyde Drexler, Mark Bryant, Buck Williams and Sam Bowie. They all lived in the Mountain Park area of Lake Oswego. I have also delivered a package to a famous pro wrestler named "Rowdy" Roddy Piper. There is also a woman on my route who hosted a local TV show and ran for office as the governor of Oregon, but she values her privacy so I will not share her name.

"Rowdy" roddy piper , star of the famous movie "They Live".
Wonder what I would see if I wore those sunglasses at ups facilities?

david cassin

dublinbrown
i have seen some goods come in for bono (paul hewson).niall jordan film director,stephen rea actor,jim sheridan film director to name a few.most are sound as a pound,one i won't forget is donovan the 1960s singer a right ars*ho*e..didn't think he had to pay anything because"do you know who i am"
waste of space

1798steven

hi. greetings from the uk. I have delivered to elton johm a few times and narrowly missed his limo on his wedding day to david furnish. To many tv and camera crews around thou and non of them would film me delivering his package.