Delivering to celebrities

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I used to deliver to REX TRAILER he was a local cowboy on tv in 60's & 70's around New England!!! I even got him to say Hwdy Partner and we sang a coulpe of lines from BOOMTOWN togather it was awesome I'm sure OVAH< BIG BABOOB BROWNIE HEFF NEWENGLAND AND all the other guys around here remember how cool REX was !!!!

default.jpg

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I remember Willie Whistle more than Rex Trailer. He was on the old WSBK-tv network. Over here, It was channel 13 back in the late 70's early 80's. I don't know how I missed Boomtown, unless I didn't get that channel here in Central CT.

Ms.PacMan

No famous people here but I was delivering to a hotel and approaching the door with my arms full and a man ran around me to get the door and it was Gallagher! :happy-very: need a smashing watermelon smiley!

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I remember Willie Whistle more than Rex Trailer. He was on the old WSBK-tv network. Over here, It was channel 13 back in the late 70's early 80's. I don't know how I missed Boomtown, unless I didn't get that channel here in Central CT.
yup i ,remembah willie whistle on tv38 after school but rex trailer was the man your a couple of yrs younger, so you missed the singing cowboy who had a live horse in studio {boom town} and did rope tricks!!! he was cool

paid over

First, I'am new to the Brown Cafe. Going on 19 years with UPS. Have a question for fellow drivers. Have you ever delivered to or have high profile athlete or politician on your route? I, see my local congressman often.
George Bush Sr. is on my route,also Dr. Neil Clark Warren(the E-Harmony dude),Eric Molson(beer dude) and once to Paul Newman.