Delivery Ground as an Air Driver (Full-Time Pay Progression Concern)

Jet

Hey Guys,

I have been an Air Driver for the past 2.5y and have just finished my 30 qualification for the 22.4 position. Senior drivers have told me to keep track of the days I had delivered Ground packages as an Air Driver, as each day counts as a whole week of pay progression for whenever I went full-time. I recently brought this up to Warehouse Manager, and "to his understanding" he says it has to be 30 consecutive days. Can anyone help me with specifics? Documentational proof would help the most, as these disagreements are very common for my center and are usually squashed once you can provide something in the guidelines or contract.

charm299

Hey Guys,

I have been an Air Driver for the past 2.5y and have just finished my 30 qualification for the 22.4 position. Senior drivers have told me to keep track of the days I had delivered Ground packages as an Air Driver, as each day counts as a whole week of pay progression for whenever I went full-time. I recently brought this up to Warehouse Manager, and "to his understanding" he says it has to be 30 consecutive days. Can anyone help me with specifics? Documentational proof would help the most, as these disagreements are very common for my center and are usually squashed once you can provide something in the guidelines or contract.
In southern supplement is 30 days in 4 months

charm299

Hey Guys,

Have you heard
I hadn't heard of the Southern Supplement before now. Does it just pertain to those in TX, OK, AR, LA, TN, MS, AL, GA, and FL? I am in NC
have you ever heard of teamsters?

bumped

Hey Guys,

I truly hope you didn't bring this up to your supervisor until you reached your 30 days.

Jet

I truly hope you didn't bring this up to your supervisor until you reached your 30 days.
It was on the 30th day after we discussed my qualification. The context being, we were already discussing pay issues, as I haven't been paid correctly since I started qualification and after being told it was being handled, it hadn't been. My shop steward was present.