Deliverymen - The Masters of Urban Camouflage

S

selfcancelsignal

Who the hell would ever take a door mat and place it on top of a package? I have to believe none of those were UPS. I would hope we don't have a single driver that stupid.
I know, right.? Only envelopes.

Sent while driving from my flip phone via T9 word.

HomeDelivery

UPS must do a better job.FedEx would NEVER do things like this with peoples valuables.
I'm not trying to throw stones,but what happened to just doing your job properly?

sorry CCD, we do that too... behind shovels/ by mats, chairs, empty recycle buckets, whatever's on the porch to help hide it from street view

if the shipper/customer didn't put a signature-required status on their parcels, we're going to DR them parcels on the first try!

even those cheapo-box stores that wants us to DR big flat screen TVs (i do try to get a sig on those anyways to relieve me of possible claims/driver-follow-ups)

HomeDelivery

Who the hell would ever take a door mat and place it on top of a package? I have to believe none of those were UPS. I would hope we don't have a single driver that stupid.

one of them have a clear weather bag on it... ups uses those type of bags since ours usually have the 800.go.fedex # printed on em or the bigger translucent ones

20140513_152717.jpg
Mailman does a great job too!...lol