Democratic National Convention

Overpaid Union Thug

I tried to watch the DNC but as soon as I turned it on the wench from planned parenthood came on. Had to bail out. Once people cheered for her I got a sick feeling in my stomach. All hail abortions!

So glad to be a republican!

moreluck

golden ticket member
I tried to watch the DNC but as soon as I turned it on the wench from planned parenthood came on. Had to bail out. Once people cheered for her I got a sick feeling in my stomach. All hail abortions!

So glad to be a republican!
I can't take her either. Luckily my sound on C-Span is super low no matter how hi gh I turn it up.

That's it for my opinion and coverage....shoot, I wasn't even planning on watching this thing.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Famous lines from Boston's Mayor DNC speech.
“I come from Boston ... where millions of students have come to study, and ‘cluding’ a great American name, Martha Luther King Jr.”
Speaking of Mitt...
“His campaign’s based in Boston, a city mooing forward.”
“Gov. Romney is now running away from his major accomplishment — a health care reform he called a mordel for the nation.”
“He promised to bing business to the state.”
“He disguised taxt hikes as ‘fees.’ ”

BrownArmy

Famous lines from Boston's Mayor DNC speech.
“I come from Boston ... where millions of students have come to study, and ‘cluding’ a great American name, Martha Luther King Jr.”
Speaking of Mitt...
“His campaign’s based in Boston, a city mooing forward.”
“Gov. Romney is now running away from his major accomplishment — a health care reform he called a mordel for the nation.”
“He promised to bing business to the state.”
“He disguised taxt hikes as ‘fees.’ ”

Got home too late to see Mumbles' speech (WATMA got crushed by the very same volume management warned us was coming...lulz).

Did they run subtitles or closed-captioning?

My wife is convinced he has a throat or thyroid issue...

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
ahh, sour grapes. So far, ROMNEY is being DESTROYED by all the speakers at the convention. President Clinton single handedly DESTROYED both Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan.

Good luck watching fox try to spin out some good news after this speech.

Oh wait, they already tried to say the venue was moved because they couldnt fill the seats! HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Desperation at its best.

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
ahh, sour grapes. So far, ROMNEY is being DESTROYED by all the speakers at the convention. President Clinton single handedly DESTROYED both Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan.

Good luck watching fox try to spin out some good news after this speech.

Oh wait, they already tried to say the venue was moved because they couldnt fill the seats! HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Desperation at its best.

Peace

TOS
Check out the pages ofstuff on fact checker about the DNC speakers............yes, PAGES!!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
I think they're schedule was off a lot.......I was waiting for the "Bain empoyees"

Not quite....they worked for companies that were eventually closed by the Bain Co. Big difference.
They'' all used the same words...'we know some companies win & some lose'.......that's a CYA statement. That was the losing companies......where were the 7 companies that made it? (70/30?)
All 3 of them were sore about losing their jobs.
That's like saying KISS will perform tonight......oh, it's a tribute band, didn't I mention that?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Th aye/nay vote was a clear example of how things run in DC.
3 tries,that soundd pretty even to me and it was declared 2/3 majority and ap

Babagounj

Strength through joy
DNC2012.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Fact checking the speech by mooch ; nothing but lies.
bhos inherited from his white grandmother half a million in stock , his classmates were shocked to learn that he was so poor but was able to live a lavish lifestyle , her childhood small apt was actually a middle class house , claimed that bhos drove a rust bucket was that the vehicle which he did not pay his Cambridge parking tickets until 2007 ?

Lue C Fur

Evil member
The change to "allow" or add G_d, and Jerusalem as the capital of Israel back into the DNC Platform
went well. Just like being at the plate batting in baseball, I am glad they had three tries.
Watch the video below:
DNC Floor Fight To Adopt "God" (Christians) and "Jerusalem" (Jews) Back Into Platform - YouTube

Check out DWS getting mocked by CNN for her BSing the issue:

DWS 905 - YouTube

Classic Debbie...its great that she is always flapping her gums. People like her and Pelosi help Americans see how whacky the left is under the Messiah.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Schumer said he didn't realize that the Jerusalem language was not in the platform. He complimented Obama on puttiong it back.
Schumer was more worried about your sft drink size.

Obama should've read the platform ahead of time and he might've caught it in the first place. Typical, no one in D.C. reads anything. And that's how they pass bills ...unread!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Schumer said he didn't realize that the Jerusalem language was not in the platform. He complimented Obama on puttiong it back.
Schumer was more worried about your sft drink size.

Obama should've read the platform ahead of time and he might've caught it in the first place. Typical, no one in D.C. reads anything. And that's how they pass bills ...unread!!

Did Romney READ the RNC platform before he spoke when the delegates were passing a stance on abortion that conflicted with his views?

Please...

Fox will get you to repeat anything.

Peace

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
One of the best things about the background of the DNC convention, is that the DNC can USE ALL MUSIC from the industry unlike the GOP who had to use a cover band to play similiar songs to the original!

No bans on songs at the DNC convention!

Its nice to hear ORIGINAL music and seeing live artists there to sing for america vs the GOP's lame cover band.

Peace

TOS