Democratic Senator Indicted on Bribery Charges

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I’m sure they’ll be well-adjusted and tolerant Americans by the time you’re done with them lol
A healthy society would imprison people for the things you radical leftists want tolerated.

1617577318167.jpg

Next Day Err

A healthy society would imprison people for the things you radical leftists want tolerated.

View attachment 448086
Of course you’d use this quote wrongly attributed to Aristotle!

Game, set, match, hater.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Of course you’d use this quote wrongly attributed to Aristotle!

Game, set, match, hater.

I like how you don't even deny that you want people to tolerate disgusting degenerate evil things that people with basic human decency reject.

Thank you for not lying Austin.

Next Day Err

I like how you don't even deny that you want people to tolerate disgusting degenerate evil things that people with basic human decency reject.

You misused a racist quote more likely originating from a white supremicist preacher and/or Holocaust denier.

And you didn’t even realize it.

The quote is a widely used by the online white supremecist online to attempt to justify their small mindedness and hate.

Are you a white supremacist?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You misused a racist quote more likely originating from a white supremicist preacher and/or Holocaust denier.

And you didn’t even realize it.

The quote is a widely used by the online white supremecist online to attempt to justify their small mindedness and hate.

Are you a white supremacist?
Hey stable genius, I used that quote on purpose because I know it triggers you. You've done this 'hurr durr Aristotle didn't say that' dance under multiple of your usernames.

Next Day Err

Hey stable genius, I used that quote on purpose because I know it triggers you. You've done this 'hurr durr Aristotle didn't say that' dance under multiple of your usernames.
Admit you’ve used this misattributed quote before because you first saw it on some haven site for white supremacy and thought it would make a point for you. It’s dorky and plainly stupid. Nice try.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Admit you’ve used this misattributed quote before because you first saw it on some haven site for white supremacy and thought it would make a point for you. It’s dorky and plainly stupid. Nice try.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Pushed Native Americans off their land who were living peacefully. Many of whom had become Christians and had inter married with whites.

This is what happens when two different cultures come in contact with one another. One is not morally superior or virtuous more than the other is. It's what humans are.

vantexan

Give it time buddy.
Good for you, you have more money than most have these days.

Hi, we're Tom and Nancy. I make $40k a year and my wife stays home to take care of our 6 month old baby girl. We'd like to have more but don't know how we'll swing it. When our daughter is old enough for kindergarten my wife will take a part-time job. All of that will go toward our daughter's education and our retirement. I voted for Trump but I hear we're Leftists for living this way. Not much that pays anything around here and am lucky to have this job.