Democrats attack Cain when he wandered off the Liberal Plantation

Catatonic

Nine Lives
So he is just now honestly discovering facts about this case that he was at the center of? Just a human figuring things out as he goes? LOL. That's a bit rich!

It is not much of anything ... just a pitiful attempt to boost ratings and draw in as many fools as they could.

He probably had not thought about this in ten years.

Its not like he left a strewn path of conquered women like Slick Willy did. Notice I did not use "is" in that sentence.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
C'mon now Hoax. The way he's handing it makes him look shady regardless of what actually happened.

or honestly reacting to emerging facts as they are uncovered.

I tend to believe people ... just like when Obama said he wanted to change America.

bbsam

Staff member
It is not much of anything ... just a pitiful attempt to boost ratings and draw in as many fools as they could.

He probably had not thought about this in ten years.

Its not like he left a strewn path of conquered women like Slick Willy did. Notice I did not use "is" in that sentence.
I was involved in a case where I was required to "buy the peace". It's not something one forgets since "buying the peace" is often "saving one's ass".

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I was involved in a case where I was required to "buy the peace". It's not something one forgets since "buying the peace" is often "saving one's ass".

I think you said it best ... I was required.

I doubt if Herman was involved once it was determined he had done nothing along the lines of "sexual harassment".

We can talk about it next week once this has blown over.

I think Jones hit it on the head. He is talking too much. Spend time investigating and come up with a strategy how to deal with these type of things. Hopefully he gets better.

moreluck

golden ticket member
It's all still "anonymous sources" and that's the 'shady' part!! Politico shady!
Even Bob Beckel thinks it's cheap of Politico to even run a story on 'anonymous sources'.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Running a story on assumptions is garbage.
I want to know the facts.
When did this happen ? Date & time ?
Where did these alleged insults take place ? Who else was there ?
Who are these 2 women ? And are there more involved ?
What was the settlement amounts ?
Have these two women been involved with any other settlements ?
What are their names ?
How were they connected to Mr. Cain ?
Where are they now ?
Was Mr. Cain involved with their settlements ?
Or did someone else handle it ?

I need to know these facts.

Why don't democrates look for the facts on MF global. Because it might incriminate one of their own?

brett636

What I predict happening is that now that this is out there the facts will be dug out and it will be found to be not as deep as the media is currently making it out to be. I give it less than three days and there will be another hot topic to discuss and Herman will continue to dominate in the polls as he has been doing over the past month.

brett636

moreluck:896014 said:
It's still unclear who released the story to Politico. It could come back to bite 'whoever' in the ass!

I would be highly surprised if that is ever uncovered. These "journalists", and I use that term lightly, go to great lengths to protect their sources. It could be a democrat operative, or an opposing candidate trying to knock him off his pedastal. Either way its a moot point because its out there and I certainly believe Herman can bounce back from it just like he has to this point.

ups1990

This whole reporting reminds of the OJ trial, in that the defense team is trying to get the jury to look at everything but the evidence against the defendant. Don't look at the the bloody glove because it doesn't fit OJ. This administration wants the country to focus on everything negative about those running for his position and avoid looking at all of Obama's mistakes, miscues, blunders, lies and ineptitude.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
It seems like the Democrats don't take too kindly when an oppressed person wanders off the Liberal Plantation. They expose themselves to be what they really are - closet racists. Anytime one of their protected assets wanders off the plantation and does well without the Liberal handouts and dependency programs, they are amazed and don't believe it was based on that person's ability and drive.

The Democrats think they own Cain's race and are out with their high-tech lynching party to make him pay for escaping from the plantation.

Have fun.

HEY HOAX,

if youre going to RIP OFF Allen Wests thoughts, you should give him credit for saying it with quotes.

Allen West:
"”I grew up in the inner city, strong values, came from a strong military family and background,” West continues. “What we do is we totally invalidate the
liberal social welfare policies and programs. And you know, I’m the threat because I’m the guy that got off their 21st-century plantation, and they cannot
afford to have a strong voice such as mine out there, reverberating and resonating across this country.”
If West had simply said that sometimes liberals unfairly attack black conservatives by questioning their racial
authenticity, suggesting that there’s some sort of “betrayal” involved with being black and conservative, he would have had a defensible argument. Instead
he flatters himself and disparages the majority of blacks who vote Democratic by suggesting that they’re somehow slaves who haven’t escaped the liberal/Dem
“plantation.” GOP Presidential candidate Herman Cain recently said something similar, concluding that liberals don’t like him “because I won’t stay on the
Democrat plantation like I’m supposed to.”

What a joke. Quoting Allen West! HAHAHAHAH

Peace.

bbsam

Staff member
Never heard of him.

If I was quoting anyone, it was Neal Boortz.

More than anything, it was a parody of Democrats.

piece.
Why is it that Karl Rove's critique and Pat Roberton's disdain for Cain have escaped your scrutiny?

moreluck

golden ticket member
I've always thought that Politico has been pretty reliable and not at all biased. Calling this a "hit piece" is a bit of a stretch.
OK, that's a headline. I didn't write it. The headline author called it a 'hit' piece. The point to pay attention to is.... the "tweets' part. Twitter mentions are now the source of hard news ??

bbsam

Staff member
OK, that's a headline. I didn't write it. The headline author called it a 'hit' piece. The point to pay attention to is.... the "tweets' part. Twitter mentions are now the source of hard news ??
Sure it is. As much as any other kind of electronic media. Until Herman Cain wins something, he's a celebrity, nothing more, nothing less.