Democrats attack Cain when he wandered off the Liberal Plantation

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Why is it that Karl Rove's critique and Pat Roberton's disdain for Cain have escaped your scrutiny?

I have not heard them. I rarely watch TV.

Herman is from Atlanta and he had a radio show from 7 - 10 so I got to listen to him a good bit on the way home from work.

I have been a fan of his for years and have voted for him in the past.

bbsam

Staff member
I have not heard them. I rarely watch TV.

Herman is from Atlanta and he had a radio show from 7 - 10 so I got to listen to him a good bit on the way home from work.

I have been a fan of his for years and have voted for him in the past.
Might be interested to see them. Karl, not surprisingly, is far harsher than Pat.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I find that I can hardly listen to Rove. I think he may have severe allergies and sometimes I just want to yell at the TV screen and scream....."Blow your nose, man!"

bbsam

Staff member
Whenever I listen to Dick Morris, I can't help but think of Ace and Gary. I don't know why. It's weird.

Buddybrown

It seems like the Democrats don't take too kindly when an oppressed person wanders off the Liberal Plantation. They expose themselves to be what they really are - closet racists. Anytime one of their protected assets wanders off the plantation and does well without the Liberal handouts and dependency programs, they are amazed and don't believe it was based on that person's ability and drive. The Democrats think they own Cain's race and are out with their high-tech lynching party to make him pay for escaping from the plantation. Have fun.
This is so true and I'm glad you posted it. The liberals like to think they own the oppressed, poor and underachievers, it gives them a sense of purpose and votes too. If someone like Cain, a black man (minority) bucks their system they attack, discredit, uncle Tom him or do whatever they can to keep this from happening. This is because if others follow suit and become successful and prosper beyond the capabilities of what the liberals would like they would lose their sense of purpose of being the powerful ones taking care of them in all their righteousness. What a shame to have an inspired, successful people without the need for handouts and false hopes from the dems.:)

bbsam

Staff member
This is so true and I'm glad you posted it. The liberals like to think they own the oppressed, poor and underachievers, it gives them a sense of purpose and votes too. If someone like Cain, a black man (minority) bucks their system they attack, discredit, uncle Tom him or do whatever they can to keep this from happening. This is because if others follow suit and become successful and prosper beyond the capabilities of what the liberals would like they would lose their sense of purpose of being the powerful ones taking care of them in all their righteousness. What a shame to have an inspired, successful people without the need for handouts and false hopes from the dems.:)
It is nice to see that the right wing is also capable of playing the "race card". And here I thought it was strictly forbidden to do so.

bbsam

Staff member
The only race card being played is the one in your head! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, yawn---
The claim seems to be that the left does not like Cain because he is a black conservative. Actually I think he just has goofy ideas. Black has nothing to do with it, but this thread does exist, doesn't it.