Demoncrats want to tax pensions in Illinois

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Dodging it is then, I thought so I gave you answers to your questions and you cant grow a set and answer my questions. This is what being a Democrat is all about, and your shocked no one follows your ideology.
I don't vote for Democrats you chump.

If you didn't have such tiny little balls you would be man enough to go to current events and discuss that with me.

I suggested on page one that this thread be moved to current events but a moderator insisted it was a Union topic.

So try to stay on topic Trumpflake.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
I don't vote for Democrats you chump.

If you didn't have such tiny little balls you would be man enough to go to current events and discuss that with me.

I suggested on page one that this thread be moved to current events but a moderator insisted it was a Union topic.

So try to stay on topic Trumpflake.
Still haven't answered any of my questions, still dodging. Will you try to answer my questions and insult me on the same post so you can man up partially.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Still haven't answered any of my questions, still dodging. Will you try to answer my questions and insult me on the same post so you can man up partially.
You're dodging the topic of unions by bringing up other issues. What's the matter, are you butt hurt by the fact I pointed out Republican politicians are anti Union?

Try to stay on topic buddy.

BigBrown87

You're dodging the topic of unions by bringing up other issues. What's the matter, are you butt hurt by the fact I pointed out Republican politicians are anti Union?

Try to stay on topic buddy.
No not butt hurt at all, just talking to a coward that refuses to answer my questions after I answered his questions. If you want to have an adult conversation i am all ears, the only thing i see is question dodging by some idot with rhetoric that sounds like snowflake panic talk. Again answer my question or run to your current events and hide behind your moderators comment it really doesn't scare or bother me.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
No not butt hurt at all, just talking to a coward that refuses to answer my questions after I answered his questions. If you want to have an adult conversation i am all ears, the only thing i see is question dodging by some idot with rhetoric that sounds like snowflake panic talk. Again answer my question or run to your current events and hide behind your moderators comment it really doesn't scare or bother me.
We've got a few narcissists in current events who demand people answer their questions and cry like a baby when they don't get an answer. You should go there you'll fit right in. But we both know you're too much of a coward.

BigBrown87

We've got a few narcissists in current events who demand people answer their questions and cry like a baby when they don't get an answer. You should go there you'll fit right in. But we both know you're too much of a coward.
Trying to spin my words against me nice move if I was in the 3rd grade. Again question dodging you must have worked for Hillary back in 2016, must have been hard with all the server and comey questions coming up in the presidential election.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Trying to spin my words against me nice move if I was in the 3rd grade. Again question dodging you must have worked for Hillary back in 2016, must have been hard with all the server and comey questions coming up in the presidential election.
You're still dodging Union issues by bringing up completely irrelevant topics. Since Republican politicians are anti Union, and you support them, that's probably your best bet. I'd be embarrassed too if I were you.

OrionsBitch

Not...
Hasn't worked? We are the world's 5th largest economy. Lol
No, a few corporations in Silicone Valley make up the fifth largets economy. The rest of the state is falling apart. People in California are taxed to hell (example: a tax on fresh fruit from a vending machine). You have the largets and fastest growing homeless population. You have the largest and fastest growing welfare state....you have the highest housing prices with the largest divide in income and housing affordability.
What is happening in California is not sustainable and any economist will say the same thing. There is a reason people are starting to mass exodus to much better states.

The truth is if California didn't have perfect weather and beautiful geography, nobody would live there.

OrionsBitch

Not...
7 billion to California is an abomination but 4 billion to a single company gives republicans a boner?

Foxconn breaking ground on Wisconsin plant it received $4 billion to build
Last time I checked it was Republicans and Democrats who bailed out the banks, auto industries etc in 2008....both sides are guilty. This two party divide and conquer bull:censored2: is getting annoying. They are all in bed together. There is a reason most if of our founding fathers necer wanted a two party system.

Who was against the bailouts? Ron Paul and more specifically Libertarians.

bbsam

Staff member
Last time I checked it was Republicans and Democrats who bailed out the banks, auto industries etc in 2008....both sides are guilty. This two party divide and conquer bull:censored2: is getting annoying. They are all in bed together. There is a reason most if of our founding fathers necer wanted a two party system.

Who was against the bailouts? Ron Paul and more specifically Libertarians.
I might believe that about libertarians if their votes since the bailouts reflect opposing the policies that have made banks even more “too big to fail”.

brown_trousers

Republicans are actively attempting to destroy unions, and you're saying you're going to vote for them because Democrats aren't doing enough for unions....

I wouldnt vote for someone actively trying to destroy my pension with taxes. If this democrat is trying take away my retirement, i would vote for the other guy

MAKAVELI

No, a few corporations in Silicone Valley make up the fifth largets economy. The rest of the state is falling apart. People in California are taxed to hell (example: a tax on fresh fruit from a vending machine). You have the largets and fastest growing homeless population. You have the largest and fastest growing welfare state....you have the highest housing prices with the largest divide in income and housing affordability.
What is happening in California is not sustainable and any economist will say the same thing. There is a reason people are starting to mass exodus to much better states.

The truth is if California didn't have perfect weather and beautiful geography, nobody would live there.
2nd most Fortune 500 companies, leader in tech, ag, clean energy, entertainment, and tourism. Yeah bro werwe doomed.:happy2: