Denied a single day

midwestmess

Talk to your business agent, our suppliment states that single days can be taken but your center must have single day vacation coverage drivers if they do not tell the BA he needs to push to have this posted so that they can hire one or two.

Buck Fifty

I'll say it again, if you need a day, why ask the company for it off. (cause I just want to do the right thing). THATS CRAP. Call in and let your attendance record stand for itself. Option C here gives you 7 sick days and 1 personal day. The only day that should be able to scheduled is the personal day. Only special drug users get to schedule all their sick days. If I had a nickel for every time I've heard this sob story...

rocket man

At our center we are getting our single vacation days denied even though no one else has requested one, they are saying denied due to lack of coverage. at our recent union meeting this was brought up and apparently they can get away with this. anyone ever heard of this?
I am near the bottom of senority and this was my only hope of going on any mini vacations with my wife and kids. This is very frustrating and dissappointing. I rarely get upset but I got pissed when I was denied.

rocket man

just call in is everyone on this site a troll or a ***** >? There must be some weak centers .

Last edited by a moderator: