derail

Island

I'm of an opinion that if the OP requests that the thread stay on topic, it's up to us as gentlemen (what a joke to call us that) to keep a serious conversation serious. On a lot of other message boards I have participated in over the years, if the OP reports derail posts, the mods totally do something about it. Here we don't seem to have that and the freedom is a little bit abused.
As long as we're talking about beer and train derailments I live near one of the top derail tracks in the country and it is so routine now that it doesn't go to the news. And I keep seeing Angry Bastard Ale in stores and meaning to buy it but always get distracted - someone tell me that it's good and I'm not stressing over a bad beer!

over9five

Staff member
I'm of an opinion that if the OP requests that the thread stay on topic, it's up to us as gentlemen (what a joke to call us that) to keep a serious conversation serious. On a lot of other message boards I have participated in over the years, if the OP reports derail posts, the mods totally do something about it. Here we don't seem to have that and the freedom is a little bit abused.
As long as we're talking about beer and train derailments I live near one of the top derail tracks in the country and it is so routine now that it doesn't go to the news. And I keep seeing Angry Bastard Ale in stores and meaning to buy it but always get distracted - someone tell me that it's good and I'm not stressing over a bad beer!
Angry Bastard or Dirty Bastard?

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Angry Bastard or Dirty Bastard?
image.jpg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
View attachment 11488 I took this picture upside down. To try and get it right.

You said you have an iphone. To change the direction of a photo, select the photo. Touch edit at the top right of the screen, it will take you to another screen. There are 5 things at the bottom of the screen. Touch the one on the far left, the square with the left pointing arrow. That will change the direction of the photo however you want it.

Last edited:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
@Island - Actually, when the OP reports a post as derailing a thread, we delete it as long as it is actually derailing the thread.

We also have quite a few whiners on here complain about deleting or moving derailing posts.

Damned if you do and damned if you don't.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
@Island - Actually, when the OP reports a post as derailing a thread, we delete it as long as it is actually derailing the thread.

We also have quite a few whiners on here complain about deleting or moving derailing posts.

Damned if you do and damned if you don't.
Well then it's a good thing you have me on ignore...don't have to read my whining.

Anonymous 12

Non active member
You said you have an iphone. To change the direction of a photo, select the photo. Touch edit at the top right of the screen, it will take you to another screen. There are 5 things at the bottom of the screen. Touch the one on the far left, the square with the left pointing arrow. That will change the direction of the photo however you want it.
Thank you I'll try that.

Anonymous 12

Non active member
theres nothing like that that I can see.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
theres nothing like that that I can see.
It's the same with iPad or on iPhone. Click on photo. Then on upper right, click edit. Then bottom left of screen is the rotate icon. I did this on my iPad & the screen looks like this
image.jpg

Then all you need to do is click on save.