DeSantis never told people to evacuate he's responsible. DeSantis cause the hurricane.

vantexan

You can only win arguments by altering posts? You do know that the Washington Post and the New York Times have both admitted that the laptop is Hunter's? That there is verifiable information on it? Of course they admitted that well after the election was over. Suppressed it before the election.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
If Trump really loves America, he won’t run and let DeSantis take over
That's the problem, I question if Trump can overcome his yuuuuge narcissism and do what's best for his constituency.

Victor Davis Hanson said it best: "I don't know what he's doing. He needs to make these issues about his people but instead he's making it about himself."

And that's coming from a man who wrote "The Case for Trump"

newfie

That's the problem, I question if Trump can overcome his yuuuuge narcissism and do what's best for his constituency.

Victor Davis Hanson said it best: "I don't know what he's doing. He needs to make these issues about his people but instead he's making it about himself."

And that's coming from a man who wrote "The Case for Trump"
the hero returning to the battle field to save america. :P :P :P

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Politics aside, least some good news for the people of the area.

My electricity came on today. Happy day! Right now I’m watching dozens and dozens and dozens of power trucks going back to the staging area where they’ve been leaving from every morning. All with out of state license plates. And we aren’t in the hardest hit area. We got lucky! Makes me feel a little emotional to see the scale of help that came and I’m usually not an emotional person.

newolddude

Whoever put him in these boots needs to be fired.

FeL-0X6XgAUn3bZ.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I find it quite funny that the media is trying to place the blame of people who didn't follow common sense and leave before the storm hit on the gov't.
Come on their houses were built on sand and not solid ledge.
Anyone with a half of a brain would know that staying there was dangerous.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I find it quite funny that the media is trying to place the blame of people who didn't follow common sense and leave before the storm hit on the gov't.
Come on their houses were built on sand and not solid ledge.
Anyone with a half of a brain would know that staying there was dangerous.
And they were warned for at least a week that the storm could hit them and to be prepared in case.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
So the other counties had inside information?
Or they decided to throw caution to the wind and tell people to evacuate. People work with the information they have and make judgement calls. Those counties were being told that the hurricane would most likely hit where they were so they told people to leave. Lee County was not told until 24 hours prior to the storm that THEY were to most likely to be hit so they ordered evacuations.