DeSantis never told people to evacuate he's responsible. DeSantis cause the hurricane.

floridays

Imagine what it would be like with DeSantis as President and Trump as his Attorney General.

That would be the democrats worst nightmare.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
some of the most detailed briefings I've ever heard
I was surprised watching his news conferences before the hurricane. As he was asked questions and had experts behind him, he rarely needed to defer to them. He had all the answers. I watched the Governor of SC yesterday doing a news conference and he deferred to his people a lot. Not saying that’s a bad thing, just that I was surprised that DeSantis was so well informed and could knowledgeably answer all the questions.

newfie

I was surprised watching his news conferences before the hurricane. As he was asked questions and had experts behind him, he rarely needed to defer to them. He had all the answers. I watched the Governor of SC yesterday doing a news conference and he deferred to his people a lot. Not saying that’s a bad thing, just that I was surprised that DeSantis was so well informed and could knowledgeably answer all the questions.
same here. with a hurricane any governor is not getting much sleep but seemed to be top of all the details and didnt miss a beat.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
And he has fantastic people working for him like Christine Pushaw.
DeSantis is an extremely intelligent and capable man. He is quick witted, doesn’t stumble and knows the facts. He is the lefts worst nightmare. I wish I could watch him dismantle and humiliate that clown Newsome in a debate.

oldngray

nowhere special
He doesn't need to read from a script or only answer preapproved questions.

newolddude

Imagine what it would be like with DeSantis as President and Trump as his Attorney General.

That would be the democrats worst nightmare.
Trump serving under DeSantis?

200.gif

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
As someone who was born lower income and lived in a trailer until I was 5 I understand that. But if it's in a storm surge area there shouldn't be trailers.
I was curious about how old that place was and looked it up. The website says “vintage style”, which I’m thinking means old. Couldn’t find anywhere that said how old the place it. So if it’s been there a long time allowing lower income people to live there for maybe 50-60 years, enjoying beach front living, is that so bad? Idk. All I know is that wealthy people are now quickly taking over beach front property shutting out regular people from enjoying it, even though technically they don’t own the beach.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
DeSantis is an extremely intelligent and capable man. He is quick witted, doesn’t stumble and knows the facts. He is the lefts worst nightmare. I wish I could watch him dismantle and humiliate that clown Newsome in a debate.

They're starting to realize it now. DeSantis is getting more private donations than Trump while Trump's popularity is beginning to wane among Republicans. It's apparent now that you can have a populist MAGA movement without Trump at the head and without his prickly personality.

The Democrats are, for the first time in awhile, dealing with a young conservative Republican on the national stage who is on the offensive. Could you imagine McConnell, Romney or any of the other aristocratic Republicans bussing migrants off to Martha's Vineyard?

DeSantis appears to be squeaky clean and doesn't seem to give a :censored2: about personal attacks and responds right back.

newolddude

They're starting to realize it now. DeSantis is getting more private donations than Trump while Trump's popularity is beginning to wane among Republicans. It's apparent now that you can have a populist MAGA movement without Trump at the head and without his prickly personality.

The Democrats are, for the first time in awhile, dealing with a young conservative Republican on the national stage who is on the offensive. Could you imagine McConnell, Romney or any of the other aristocratic Republicans bussing migrants off to Martha's Vineyard?

DeSantis appears to be squeaky clean and doesn't seem to give a :censored2: about personal attacks and responds right back.
Both parties need to purge the boomers. Too many way too damn old people clinging on to power.

vantexan

Sure. Don't rebuild Martha's Vineyard either when it gets a direct hit by a Cat 4+ hurricane that results in almost complete devastation.
When has a Cat 4 hurricane ever hit that far north? Hurricanes get that strong going over warm water like in the Caribbean or Gulf of Mexico. They slow down the further north they go as the water gets colder.

vantexan

As someone who was born lower income and lived in a trailer until I was 5 I understand that. But if it's in a storm surge area there shouldn't be trailers.
Generally the closer to the coast the more expensive the land. Trailers are usually far enough back that it's the wind that tears them up.