DG agent material

dezguy

I have a job in my field that he’s not qualified to do because I went to school for it. I’m not sure how I’m the unskilled one in his mind.
Why do you even give him the attention? That's all he wants.

He brings nothing of substance to any conversation. Put him on ignore and be done with it.

The only thing I've missed, since putting him on ignore is the typical daily dose of oldfart/falcon back stupid.

AB831

He brings nothing of substance to any conversation. Put him on ignore and be done with it.

The only thing I've missed, since putting him on ignore is the typical daily dose of oldfart/falcon back stupid.
Honestly....I kind of enjoy belittling him. It’s a sick hobby.

AB831

Well, baiting you to reply to all his trolling posts for one thing. If you think you’re making yourself look like the smarter one constantly fighting with him, you’re sadly mistaken.
You’re right. There’s something to be said about not stooping to someone’s level. I put him on ignore

It will be fine

This describes @AB831 exactly.

I am FedEx

Here’s the truth about becoming a DG agent. It’s only worth it for your AIM packet. You take on extra responsibility with no increase in pay. Even when in DG agent code. You will receive a couple of hours of overtime per week, assuming your a full time courier already and are going to be doing DG in the evening. I’m DG certified, so any other questions I can help.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
You’re right. There’s something to be said about not stooping to someone’s level. I put him on ignore
I did that about 10 days ago and life is good.

Personally I think he's mentally ill and everyone should put him on ignore or the moderators should just get rid of him.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
So if you fail in that responsibility and it blows up a plane, no biggie, right? They'll just tell you not to do it again?
Are you in fantasyland? Have you ever been a DG agent? The only real danger comes from undeclared DG or DG that isn't what the paperwork/package markings say it is, and the DG agent has virtually no way to determine either. Most of the job is auditing paperwork and keeping records.

Would you like to try again?

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
I have a job in my field that he’s not qualified to do because I went to school for it. I’m not sure how I’m the unskilled one in his mind.
Is anyone going to start a message board for people who do your job? It's a shame to see you wasting so much time here with unskilled people talking about an unskilled job that you no longer have.

floridays

No you aren't. You are only responsible for making sure the shipment is properly packaged, properly marked, and that the paperwork is correct.
Until an aircraft goes down, there is a fire, or any thing goes wrong associated with a haz can.
You're a smart cookie, I wasn't aware the op stated they were located at a station.