DG agent material

floridays

nevermind.jpg

NC man

And it’s not just 10 tons of extra responsibility for no extra pay. If you approve a shipment with your DG stamp and that shipment causes a problem (eg: explodes, catches fire), you are responsible and can be fined or prosecuted.

The only justification for being DG qualified is if you plan to become a manager.
Deny all dg pkgs u inspect. Nothing gets on the plane. No worries.
Many yrs ago a guy camevto station with coke bottle,16 oz plastic with liquid in it, said it was corrosive so told him can’t shop in FedEx box,had to be in approved IATA box etc. said he recd in FedEx box and told him maybe he did but should not have. So I call DG dept in Memphis.They told me to take,I emailed Fred and next day I get call from DG begging me to never do that again ,email the Chief,.Somebody got ass chewing,lol. I told them don’t tell me to take something I should not.God only knows what is on the planes.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Deny all dg pkgs u inspect. Nothing gets on the plane. No worries.
Many yrs ago a guy camevto station with coke bottle,16 oz plastic with liquid in it, said it was corrosive so told him can’t shop in FedEx box,had to be in approved IATA box etc. said he recd in FedEx box and told him maybe he did but should not have. So I call DG dept in Memphis.They told me to take,I emailed Fred and next day I get call from DG begging me to never do that again ,email the Chief,.Somebody got ass chewing,lol. I told them don’t tell me to take something I should not.God only knows what is on the planes.
Of bull freaking crap X 100. And if you emailed Fred, you'd get a visit from corporate security if not a warning letter.

Good lord.

SmithBarney

Of bull freaking crap X 100. And if you emailed Fred, you'd get a visit from corporate security if not a warning letter.

Good lord.
I've emailed Fred... he doesn't even read his own emails, they are handled by his staff. They were nice enough though, I got the answer I needed.

NC man

Believe what you want, I emailed him. Did not say he read it ,if one of his assistants took care of it so be it.
Why would emailing the CEO be a security issue,wasn’t a threat.
CEO s get emails all the time from the public etc

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Why Dano? Not going through channels may be an error, but hardly a regulation or security breach.

'Cause that's what happened when @59 Dano emailed Fred??????

Believe what you want, I emailed him. Did not say he read it ,if one of his assistants took care of it so be it.
Why would emailing the CEO be a security issue,wasn’t a threat.
CEO s get emails all the time from the public etc

Plenty of people have emailed Fred and got major heat for it.

vantexan

Good lord.
A courier at one of my stations emailed Fred about being told to get his haircut. Fred called him personally. I emailed Fred about a situation once. His personal assistant called me to discuss it.

It will be fine

A courier at one of my stations emailed Fred about being told to get his haircut. Fred called him personally. I emailed Fred about a situation once. His personal assistant called me to discuss it.
Did Fred tell the dirty hippie to cut his hair and quit being a drama queen?