DIAD 3 compared to DIAD 4

BigBrownSanta

At least it's finally getting "kicked" around...

By the time it gets punted for a field goal, we will be about halfway through the DIAD 5 implementation.

brett636

Why would they train you on DIAD 3 and half way thru tell you that you will be usind 4?

They did the same with me. When I was training to drive they had us training on a program for the DIAD 3 and we were informed we would be using the DIAD 4. Go figure.

In all honesty the programming isn't that different. Works pretty much the same except a brighter screen and different key placement. I do not do delivery so I would not be aware of the nuances that make delivery different.

Dustyroads

With diad 3 the keys are a lot larger and easier to see and read until you get so used to the keyboard that you don't have to look. The toggle key is simply a shift key that allows the same key to have two functions, much like a shifting key on the typewriter or keyboard allows small and large case letters. Diad 4 is more sophisticated with more features, but i liked the big keys on the diad 3. Other than those few differences, there should be little difficulty for you in the transition.

lg4real

I am looking for the software program for the drivers training class ( i had a copy of it a few years ago when I was going to become a driver) My computer crashed along with my DIADS III program software. I just signed the bid list to become a Sat Air Driver and would like to be on top of my game when I do take the class. If anyone has a copy and would like to help me out that would be great. Thank You in advance. LG

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I am looking for the software program for the drivers training class ( i had a copy of it a few years ago when I was going to become a driver) My computer crashed along with my DIADS III program software. I just signed the bid list to become a Sat Air Driver and would like to be on top of my game when I do take the class. If anyone has a copy and would like to help me out that would be great. Thank You in advance. LG

Your best bet is to ask someone in HR, they'd be able to get you a copy of the program