Diad 6= heavy overtime

tramtwo

I do not believe you can pre-record or edit stops the only thing I have been able to edit is other work. if you accidentally hit the plus button to add a new trip it forces you to create a trip before you can punch out. The plus button is right next to the continue button that you hit when you're finished entering your current trip information.

KOG72

I’m full of it
I do not believe you can pre-record or edit stops the only thing I have been able to edit is other work. if you accidentally hit the plus button to add a new trip it forces you to create a trip before you can punch out. The plus button is right next to the continue button that you hit when you're finished entering your current trip information.
The pre-record button is now the Going Elsewhere button,now instead of being able to pre-record and left at you have to get a signature for each Going Elsewhere pkg.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
The pre-record button is now the Going Elsewhere button,now instead of being able to pre-record and left at you have to get a signature for each Going Elsewhere pkg.
I like to note if a package is crushed or retaped.

Is there to fo this?

One day at a time

We had to start using this turd. It’s too wide,the buttons too small,touch screen doesnt work,buttons on side placed so when you grab it out of holder you hit buttons. Big screen blocked with useless icons on both sides of address. No name for delivery address. Number of pieces for delivery too small and hidden next to a useless icon. Endless amount of freeze ups per day. Way too many key strokes to deliver. This looks like it was designed by a committee that never delivered a package . It has added at least 30 minutes to an hour to my day. What a shame. Looks like another Orion 1/2 done and a complete mess.

Hot Carl

We had to start using this turd. It’s too wide,the buttons too small,touch screen doesnt work,buttons on side placed so when you grab it out of holder you hit buttons. Big screen blocked with useless icons on both sides of address. No name for delivery address. Number of pieces for delivery too small and hidden next to a useless icon. Endless amount of freeze ups per day. Way too many key strokes to deliver. This looks like it was designed by a committee that never delivered a package . It has added at least 30 minutes to an hour to my day. What a shame. Looks like another Orion 1/2 done and a complete mess.
Right on about too many key strokes. If I'm being totally honest, this thing has a lot of us just spamming buttons to get to stop complete.

AKCoverMan

I sat at a stop for 15 mins recently while The Six locked up and had to be rebooted, then locked up in the middle of rebooting, then locked up again while rebooting the rebooting boot.

I mean the cab was warm and the OT meter is ticking. Easy money, it’s guilt free sandbagging that the company brought on themselves. Listening to chatter on the “Partners/MIP” thread sounds like Corp is too busy downsizing the departments that would make The Six work better. Wonder if bean counters figure out how much extra wasted OT and triple time paid out vs. cost of making The Six work right?

I especially like the 5-10 secs at almost every stop while you back out of the wrong stop that The Six inevitably opens while you move it from the cradle to your pouch or belt hook.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
I sat at a stop for 15 mins recently while The Six locked up and had to be rebooted, then locked up in the middle of rebooting, then locked up again while rebooting the rebooting boot.

I mean the cab was warm and the OT meter is ticking. Easy money, it’s guilt free sandbagging that the company brought on themselves. Listening to chatter on the “Partners/MIP” thread sounds like Corp is too busy downsizing the departments that would make The Six work better. Wonder if bean counters figure out how much extra wasted OT and triple time paid out vs. cost of making The Six work right?

I especially like the 5-10 secs at almost every stop while you back out of the wrong stop that The Six inevitably opens while you move it from the cradle to your pouch or belt hook.

They will convince themselves that we are using the new diad as an excuse to steal time. Either that or that we are somehow too stupid to work it. The lower level managers will know this is not true but won’t be able to do anything about it.

AKCoverMan

They will convince themselves that we are using the new diad as an excuse to steal time. Either that or that we are somehow too stupid to work it. The lower level managers will know this is not true but won’t be able to do anything about it.
I sent center manager a text during the rebooting reboot boot. He gets it, but what can he do?

Believe me if any of my members or myself are asked about production numbers first two words out of my mouth will be “The Six!!”

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
I sent center manager a text during the rebooting reboot boot. He gets it, but what can he do?

Believe me if any of my members or myself are asked about production numbers first two words out of my mouth will be “The Six!!”

Maybe this will be the straw on the camel’s back that finally makes them come out and do real time studies on us again 🤣🤣🤣

Overpaid Union Thug

The 6 was awesome before UPS added their own navigation software. I was forced to use it as peak was ramping up and liked it. It would be wiser to take the software back out until it won’t crash anymore. Google navigation can be used when needed instead of ours.

But that would be smart so never mind.

pkgdriver

The 6 was awesome before UPS added their own navigation software. I was forced to use it as peak was ramping up and liked it. It would be wiser to take the software back out until it won’t crash anymore. Google navigation can be used when needed instead of ours.

But that would be smart so never mind.
Yep…I dont know about awesome before our navigation but it was acceptable.