Diad 6 tips and tricks

Leebird

They haven't said anything here about a Diad 6, wonder how long it's going to take to roll this out across the country. And as peak is getting close, great timing again by this company.
I think it's probably best for you to use the diad 5 until they work out the bugs in this thing. 2 days of use for me and it's really not intuitive and some things we took for granted on the 5 are no longer possible. Also, they didn't give any training whatsoever on how to use it, except for logging in.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I think it's probably best for you to use the diad 5 until they work out the bugs in this thing. 2 days of use for me and it's really not intuitive and some things we took for granted on the 5 are no longer possible. Also, they didn't give any training whatsoever on how to use it, except for logging in.
The reason they rushed D-6 was due to network 5G service upgrades.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
That would require any old DIAD’s left. Stop fighting and join us in re setting, can’t separate Apple non DR’s from other packages, touch the screen between stops and you opened a menu you’ve never seen before.