Diad 6

Repairman

As someone who knows both the 5 and 6 from the inside:

The 5 is fine.

At least you can turn the 6 off!

When 6 was introduced I felt it was a little premature, knowing the 5s as I do, they could easily go a few more rounds and are perfectly capable.

The 6 however is a 'generational step up' and has a whole new lashing of security overlay (none of which I am privy). The UPS software is causing a lot of functionality glitches and is proving to be somewhat buggy and unoptimized. The 6 has much greater processing power and might one day become a worthy replacement.

Overpaid Union Thug

As someone who knows both the 5 and 6 from the inside:

The 5 is fine.

At least you can turn the 6 off!

When 6 was introduced I felt it was a little premature, knowing the 5s as I do, they could easily go a few more rounds and are perfectly capable.

The 6 however is a 'generational step up' and has a whole new lashing of security overlay (none of which I am privy). The UPS software is causing a lot of functionality glitches and is proving to be somewhat buggy and unoptimized. The 6 has much greater processing power and might one day become a worthy replacement.
The buggy behavior and reboots of the 6 has been gaining me an additional 10-15 minutes or so per day. Until today when I estimate I was out roughly thirty minutes later than I should have been.

0B4938B5-8A5F-4A0D-B94C-931027035AF2.jpeg

Hot Carl

They rolled it out in my center today. Mine crashed 5 times, which appears to be par for the course.

Does anyone know if there's a way to pull up additional details (suite/apt #s, consignee information) for ant given piece? Could not for the life of me find that anywhere which makes it really difficult to pick the right park position at apartment and office buildings.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
They rolled it out in my center today. Mine crashed 5 times, which appears to be par for the course.

Does anyone know if there's a way to pull up additional details (suite/apt #s, consignee information) for ant given piece? Could not for the life of me find that anywhere which makes it really difficult to pick the right park position at apartment and office buildings.
To see suite/apt details you have to enter into the stop so the list of packages that you could select if you were going to use the touch screen to deliver them shows up and the details you’re looking for will be there next to each package.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
To see suite/apt details you have to enter into the stop so the list of packages that you could select if you were going to use the touch screen to deliver them shows up and the details you’re looking for will be there next to each package.
It’s been my experience that entering the stop (usually to check notes for a gate code) causes the diad to freeze more often than not.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
It’s been my experience that entering the stop (usually to check notes for a gate code) causes the diad to freeze more often than not.
Mostly I have had freezing issues when I get a message. If you ignore the message and keep working the board gets pretty wonky. Also I reset before clocking in. Seems to reset the board and leaves me a pretty good day.