Diad 6

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
supervisors admitted the new diads suck at first , after a conference call ear beating they’re instantly blaming the drivers again …..shame on you UPS!!
🧔‍♂️✊

JL 0513

First day with the 6. First major thing I noticed was not being able to bring up business names with a details function! Are you serious? This is critical. There's many large plaza's and such that have lots of businesses under one address. Figured out quickly that I now had to dig through the packages and read all the labels to separate all the different businesses taking 3 times longer than normal. I missed some packages and had to go back to the same businesses. Why not just take the steering wheel out of the truck while you're at it?

Est.1998

First day with the 6. First major thing I noticed was not being able to bring up business names with a details function! Are you serious? This is critical. There's many large plaza's and such that have lots of businesses under one address. Figured out quickly that I now had to dig through the packages and read all the labels to separate all the different businesses taking 3 times longer than normal. I missed some packages and had to go back to the same businesses. Why not just take the steering wheel out of the truck while you're at it?
I feel for you and people with mall routes

iruhnman630

Day 1 for me.

-Needed to sheet 1 stop missed, couldn't find it. Closed at 7pm as it is.

-no clue how to do the Amazon boxes , so I needed to deliver to the apartments.

-me and another driver tried to find the 'not found' button for his 3 missing packages to no avail.

-2nd stop in, my diad shut off. Battery came loose. Apparently that is a common thing.

-

MrTik

Day 1 for me.

-me and another driver tried to find the 'not found' button for his 3 missing packages to no avail.

-2nd stop in, my diad shut off. Battery came loose. Apparently that is a common thing.

-
for not found, open up the stop and swipe left, and you'll see the not found option

Est.1998

Day 1 for me.

-
it'll get better …
except for anything that you're indirecting like those amazon lockers.
you will need a full pack of infonotices or patience.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
DBAC8F9B-84FC-40C6-B6EF-56284981A7FA.jpeg

iruhnman630

Finally found the 'not found' button ...you go into the stop and swipe the 3 dots next to the package.

Still searching for 'missed' though....they don't seem to want that one anymore.

Needed to sheet a leaker as missed for damage inspection.

Est.1998

Finally found the 'not found' button ...you go into the stop and swipe the 3 dots next to the package.

Still searching for 'missed' though....they don't seem to want that one anymore.

Needed to sheet a leaker as missed for damage inspection.
Management at my hub doesn't want things like damaged pkgs sheeted as missed, even though training said do so.
Management: talk to customer, if they don't want it, sheet refused, didn't want, and out damaged in remarks.