DIAD & Mobile App Manuals

Winsumloosesum

I searched this forum and noticed a member had posted a screen shot of both the DIAD V and Mobile App paper manuals.
If anyone may have these I would be interested in obtaining them.
Or if these files were uploaded at one time or another.
Thank you

542thruNthru

I searched this forum and noticed a member had posted a screen shot of both the DIAD V and Mobile App paper manuals.
If anyone may have these I would be interested in obtaining them.
Or if these files were uploaded at one time or another.
Thank you
Not the best quality pictures but it is what it is.
20191021_185543.jpg
20191021_185554.jpg
20191021_185603.jpg
20191021_185607.jpg
20191021_185615.jpg
20191021_185617.jpg
20191021_185624.jpg
20191021_185626.jpg

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
You can read all that for hours.....but the best way to learn how to use that thing is to go out and get your ass kicked by it. Took me about a week to get comfy with it and probably about a month or so to really get efficient with it. When in doubt just stop and call your sup and ask how you should sheet the stop in question. Don’t just go “well I think this is how I do it.” That will get you morning visits in your center manager’s office. When in doubt, call and make sure you are recording properly.

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
"Make your scheduled pickups at the same time each day." (+/- 15 minutes)

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha etc.
Unless you decide to follow ORION stop for stop
Then your pick up times will be either one hour early or one hour late depending on the Solution for the day
It is amazing that they do not even talk about pu compliance anymore and they
only talk about late air on Mondays

Winsumloosesum

Wally thanks for uploading the screen shots. Very helpful and will use as a reference. As someone mentioned in a previous post, and I totally agree that learning has to come from actual experience.
I also wanted to ask if you or any other members here may have the Mobile App Manual. Thanks again. Very much appreciated.