DIAD software suggestions...... (if anyone is listening)

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
There should be a hardware button on the board that would sheet it as DR:Front door then complete the stop. It wouldn't help me on my city run, however every other route I've run would be easier with this--especially if wearing gloves.

The mychoice crap with the popup on every single package needs to be fixed. If you're delivering 6 qvc bags, you have to respond to the dumb popup after you scan every single package. One popup per stop for the win.

S

selfcancelsignal

How 'bout when you scan a misload or Sat. Air etc., the address pops up in your board instead of having to key it in.? Technology has to be good enough to do this by now, right.? H

How 'bout under the Edit section, a way for us to cut & paste the EDD to run it the way we want to when it's FUBAR on some routes. I know ORION sort of does this, but our center has yet to get that.

Being able to get EDD away from the bldg. when you have a brain fart & forget.?

Yes, I'm asking for the moon. LMAO.

Sent while chasing down unnecessary Dish Network call tags.

Packmule

I also would like there to be a minute or two delay in the lock in of stop complete, giving us time to edit for human errors like resi or commercial.

S

selfcancelsignal

Why do you have to tag every package at a business as closed, but not when you driver release multiples?
Same with multiples at apartments for NI1, 2, & or 3.?

Sent while chasing down unnecessary Dish Network call tags.

Z

ZQXC

I also would like there to be a minute or two delay in the lock in of stop complete, giving us time to edit for human errors like resi or commercial.

Remember when you could go back in and change anything, even the address.

Ring Sport

My biggest frustration is where they put the signature button. 9 times out of 10 a lefty will hit the button and hand it back to you and say, "something happened to the screen". It would be nice to have a dimming feature as was mentioned. I find it to be too bright at night and it actually seems to hurt my eyes after hours of my eyes being adjusted to the dark and trying to look at some bright screen. During peak, I actually prefer to use the helper board. Battery seems to hold up a lot better. Old diad holds up a lot better when having an encounter with Fido as well.

upschuck

On closed pkgs, one may be cl1 , another may be cl3.
Memory is cheap enough where it could be increased to cover the added demand for it to store what attempt. Wouldn't need more than a couple of kb to store that info as well. Over the course of a year would more than pay for itself.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
When I PM air drove I had to send in the tracking numbers for all early am packages. Why couldn't you scan the package to populate the message field

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Sheet that separately as a misload but send the misload message first. Don't add to a legitimate stop.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Memory is cheap enough where it could be increased to cover the added demand for it to store what attempt. Wouldn't need more than a couple of kb to store that info as well. Over the course of a year would more than pay for itself.
Good idea....you just got a bean counter a Christmas bonus.