Did anyone else get a raise in their Western States pension?

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
received pension deposit this morning and it increased $27. can anyone explain why? this is the 3rd increase we have received in last 2 and half years?

If it can increase , can it also decrease?

gee, how could i know this if i never worked for UPS???( this is for all the clowns )

Shiftless

I retired out of the WCT as you did but have never had an increase.

You were Nor Cal I was So. Cal maybe that's the difference?

Maybe you get a COLA in your region?

In May 2018 I have been retired 13 years. Maybe retiring under a later contract
allows for a COLA?

Can it decrease? Time will tell !

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
received pension deposit this morning and it increased $27. can anyone explain why? this is the 3rd increase we have received in last 2 and half years?

gee, how could i know this if i never worked for UPS???( this is for all the clowns )

You can thank Trump for this

Turdferguson

Just a turd

Stole it from another message board question .
Obama-Drops-the-Mic.gif

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Check your Federal tax withholding last month to this month-----that would be the difference.

twoweeled

I don't know about the .27 cents, but I did get a raise. I almost rather not see any changes. In the back of my mind, I'm thinking changes are rarely good in the long run.

twoweeled

allows for a COLA?

COLA is something we just talked about at UPS. Very little experienced with an actual COLA raise! I think I seen one once. .10 cents?

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I don't know about the .27 cents, but I did get a raise. I almost rather not see any changes. In the back of my mind, I'm thinking changes are rarely good in the long run.
27 dollars. it is either because the tax with holding changed or a cola. this is the third raise I have received in 2 and a half years. the first one was 50 dollars a month. then it went up 2 dollars. now 27 dollars.

social security is kicking in about 1800 a month in June. not sure if my non working spouse is getting anything. I read he may qualify for about 40% of what I qualify for so maybe another 700 .

twoweeled

27 dollars. it is either because the tax with holding changed or a cola. this is the third raise I have received in 2 and a half years. the first one was 50 dollars a month. then it went up 2 dollars. now 27 dollars.

social security is kicking in about 1800 a month in June. not sure if my non working spouse is getting anything. I read he may qualify for about 40% of what I qualify for so maybe another 700 .
I think mine was a bit over $100. yes, I think hubby will qualify for some more.

IESucks

Lol. Just the result of new tax laws

IESucks

allows for a COLA?

Lol. New tax laws is why.

IESucks

Omg. It's the new lower tax rates!!

IESucks

If married ten years or more