Did DHL just cut and run?

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I haven't seen a yellow van on my route since mid December. Did they just close up shop and go away? If this is the case, I think that someone didn't feel like driving the 40 miles back to Riviera Beach, Florida. It seems that someone has parked a DHL van at a local shopping center, and just left it there. Saw this one here, for over a week. It even has one of those orange, move it or it will be towed, stickers.
100_7296.jpg

SmithBarney

All but intl here, actually followed 3 of them being shuttled away the other day(one on a wrecker, and two in tow... a few have showed up at local used car lots.

29th Christmas

Remember the tv commercial dhl had out with all the new yellow trucks on railroad cars screamin' down the rail and the fdx and ups trucks had to wait at the R/R crossing. It was a good commercial, but we kicked Duetch Post's butt.
:wink2:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Remember the tv commercial dhl had out with all the new yellow trucks on railroad cars screamin' down the rail and the fdx and ups trucks had to wait at the R/R crossing. It was a good commercial, but we kicked Duetch Post's butt.

Should make another one with the trucks heading back, all graffitied up and on fire, like in war of the worlds.

upsgrunt

I haven't seen a yellow van on my route since mid December. Did they just close up shop and go away? If this is the case, I think that someone didn't feel like driving the 40 miles back to Riviera Beach, Florida. It seems that someone has parked a DHL van at a local shopping center, and just left it there. Saw this one here, for over a week. It even has one of those orange, move it or it will be towed, stickers.

At least they got good taste in chicken:happy2:

rod

Retired 22 years

Wasn't the tag line something like- "move over boys-there's a new sheriff intown"?

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
Can you imagine working for a company where people would say....You still here?, Hey...thought you guys went under? When is your guys LAST day?..........Everytime they see you.

Anybody catch the Cleveland Cavaliers on TV? Their uniforms look like DHL workers playing B-ball.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Wall Street 1-17-09 Oscar Meyer announced today of a major purhcase of several thousand used DHL trucks, company execs said they would be used as mobil weiner stands at all Nascar & Minor league baseball games down south!! The CEO also bought the uniforms .