Did DHL just cut and run?

33in2togo

We've seen DHL drivers dragging the letter boxes and trying to load them in the trucks. Quite comical and the drivers were getting so pissed. One guy dragged the box about 30 yards and decided to just leave it. He was screaming in his cell phone I am not doing this, come pick up the box yourself.

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
Another BIG DHL mistake is the uniforms. They make their drivers dress like Ronald McDonald.

When DHL first started delivering in their yellow/red uniforms I used to get a kick of seeing the driver with the red pants and yellow pockets and matching shirt. I used to think..hey I bought that color combination for my son when he was a toddler.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
When DHL first started delivering in their yellow/red uniforms I used to get a kick of seeing the driver with the red pants and yellow pockets and matching shirt. I used to think..hey I bought that color combination for my son when he was a toddler.

...with a red cowboy hat.

City Driver

yea but dont blame it on the drivers....all of them i ever talked to hated them.....my dad was a DHL driver til he finally got laid off about a month ago now.

its terrible what happened to them, they are out of work and in a terrible job market

QKRSTKR

I feel bad for the drivers, but those commercials were arrogant. I think UPS/fedex should team up for a superbowl commerical together showing DHL with their tails between there legs. Oops, I forgot, UPS advertising cost can afford nothing more than a guy and a whiteboard.

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
..my dad was a DHL driver til he finally got laid off about a month ago now.]

Look, sorry what happened to your dad but if you think you can come here looking for sympathy you've come to the wrong place. It didn't work out plain and simple. DHL dropping out of the market was the best thing as far as I and the rest of us UPS'ers are concerned.

City Driver

..my dad was a DHL driver til he finally got laid off about a month ago now.]

Look, sorry what happened to your dad but if you think you can come here looking for sympathy you've come to the wrong place. It didn't work out plain and simple. DHL dropping out of the market was the best thing as far as I and the rest of us UPS'ers are concerned.

what the hell are u talkin about? who said i came here lookin for sympathy? i simply said he was a DHL driver and that it sucked what happened to them

if 10,000 UPS package car drivers lost there jobs indefinitely that would be terrible too

Tim.

Package Placement Expert
All the DHL drivers in my area wore the yellow and red shirts with the old Airborne Express shorts. And almost every truck had a dent. Their drivers dressed almost as bad as the FedEx Ground guys I see.

City Driver

the uniforms must be different there, all the DHL guys i ever saw including my dad wore black or gray pants with the ronald mcdonald yellow and red shirt

i NEVER saw red pants, that would be awful lol

some of these ups freight road drivers still wear overnite uniforms and nobody says a word to them

Catatonic

Nine Lives
the uniforms must be different there, all the DHL guys i ever saw including my dad wore black or gray pants with the ronald mcdonald yellow and red shirt

i NEVER saw red pants, that would be awful lol

some of these ups freight road drivers still wear overnite uniforms and nobody says a word to them

Saves UPS money!

browndevil

If your'e in a hole, get rid of the shovel and stop digging.
Alright Hoax that is the second time today you got me LMAO! I thought I read " you're an A hole" not you're IN a hole" I guess I won't be keeping coffee down today..........and why I use the 3 font for us "old" guys and gals:happy2: