Did partimers just royally just friend themselves ?

Indecisi0n

Now the spotlight is on partimers not voting and how they are now dictating full timers contracts which isn't seen as fair. I could see the union either separating the voting somehow and if that happens you partimers are :censored2:ed. You think you have it bad now? Just wait and see how bad it is when full timers arent fighting with you at contract time.

Wellitjusthappened

Now the spotlight is on partimers not voting and how they are now dictating full timers contracts which isn't seen as fair. I could see the union either separating the voting somehow and if that happens you partimers are :censored2:ed. You think you have it bad now? Just wait and see how bad it is when full timers arent fighting with you at contract time.
As a part timer most of us don’t stay long enough. that’s how I see

Boxslinger11

Next gen teamster
I think its mot fair that people with their foot out the door/grave get to have a say in :censored2:ing with my future

Wellitjusthappened

You are correct but that doesn't change the impact partimers have on full timers. I can't see mebers looking past that after this crazy voting debacle.
Well I’ll tell what happened at the meeting before the vote. We the part timers practically beg the local to put in place two separate bidding sheets for 22.3 when they said no I think us part timers left feeling defeated.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
How do we get that to happen? The union is gonna allow it? I doubt. They just found the perfect loophole.

Wellitjusthappened

There have been threads about initiation fees. Especially around Peak when seasonal employees are forced to
There have been threads about initiation fees. Especially around Peak when seasonal employees are forced to pay huge fees and Union dues for a temp job.
And people think that in RTW states these people are going to continue joining the union,
no questions asked. Why would you.
even though I’m in Texas a rtw state I think I still need pay dues for my 401k