Did we just lose Target?

rickyb

Don't you have recourse?
really the solution is to get people to protest and call their politicians but its hard to organize people. it sounds ridiculous but thats actually what changes things.

on the railway it was a couple of problems, the on call shifts leading to the rules not being followed (we technically have the right to refuse work but we know we will get retaliated against), unsafe equipment design

i worked at a car rental and it was management disrespecting workers which encouraged other workers to disrespect each other leading to violence, speeding workers (its good for profits supposedly), sometimes workers dont know their rights and management wants the workers to keep working when they should go home.

rickyb

Never felt there was no choice. I stayed at my current job because the pay was good and the benefits were great. But people who’ve quit have done just fine because there’s opportunity everywhere.
i worked with railway workers and theyre not educated besides railway, so a lack of jobs that pay the same.

Thebrownblob

i worked with railway workers and theyre not educated besides railway, so a lack of jobs that pay the same.
Hell, I have a college degree no way I could just roll out and find a job making when I make with the benefits. So education is not the answer necessarily.

Shorts365

Target volume is the easiest money on my truck. I'm not quite sure why they put their orders in 3 different boxes but I'm not complaining.

hondo

promoted to mediocrity
It's probably my fault. I had 1 fall out of a swing door trailer (no load retainers of any kind were used) and backed over someone's order (a couple of pouches of tuna fish). Sorry.