Did you think it thru when you retired?

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I don’t think they’re being insincere about it.
For me I didn't really realize it until much later. Which is why I can say it so confidently. I often say I wish I discovered this electrician gig straight out of high school, but on the flipside I'm actually kind of glad it took until now because I know with 100% certainty that this is what I want to dive into with full commitment and there's not a single doubt.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
For me I didn't really realize it until much later. Which is why I can say it so confidently. I often say I wish I discovered this electrician gig straight out of high school, but on the flipside I'm actually kind of glad it took until now because I know with 100% certainty that this is what I want to dive into with full commitment and there's not a single doubt.
So glad you derived meaning and purpose out of life as an electrician.
Pretty rare.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Having a skilled and marketable trade can be very rewarding.

100% agree.

For some reason people, especially milleniels, look down upon those who actually work for a living, which is a shame because those in the trades tend to take more pride in what they do and in the results of their hard work.
I don't care what you do or have done in your life. Some might, but my job didn't define me. The person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be. I don't care what you do or how much you love it or hate it.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Just listen to these guys. Especially at the end there when the one is talking about "the last piece".