Didn’t qualify what can I do

Status
Not open for further replies.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Seriously you need to report for work and give proper notice. If you don’t you will be put on the no hire list. You may not like the job now but you might find out it’s not that bad.

He’s back in moms basement playing cod and smoking weed by now

21Savage

That shows up on the report
They don't really care about that showing up on a report when you're qualifying. Or even when you're not. Unless they really really don't like you.

But you get in an accident while on you're break, you're effed. It's a risk you have to take when qualifying.

Manifesto

Just use your lunch to set up the truck stop for stop for the rest of the day. Or, if you have big pickups that take awhile, punch for lunch while you're loading them in your truck. Go back off your lunch before scanning the end of day. You can split your lunch into multiple times.

no_map_needed

Knowledge is key, Experience is power.
They might have put you on an easy route that other drivers can do in under 8 but you thought was a tough one and you got cocky. Seen it happen.

It's deducted from your planned day too. I'm not worried about pay if I'm trying to qualify.
That's what I'm trying to tell you
do not scan of the packages will you punch out for lunch that shows up on report.
But take the time and sort of the truck and catch your second while you are in lunch.
Less stress and you will be more energized.

Last edited:

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Already got my 1st interview lined up today. Onwards and upwards.
Wait. So you’re quitting before having another job in the bag? This speaks volumes. That’s literally the one piece of advice I give people that say they’re going to quit. Have something concrete lined up before you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.