Didn't make drivers Union before peak . Couple days left.

nicky

The only avenue you may have is the off the street guys working. The above are correct in that you should reach out to your BA, and get clarification. Not to mention if you were indeed put on full time you are guaranteed 40 hours of pay and 8 hours a day. They cant just say go home... Doesnt work that way at least in my area, if you are laid off out of classification you would displace two part time workers. Seems like there are alot of wholes that you need to fill in...

TheKingOfQueens

You are making this far too complicated.
Your center manager doesn't want to keep you, package selection methods is his reason.
You may have exceeded the 30 day probationary period, or may exceed a "40 day" probationary period.
Your steward won't take this on.

YOUR ONLY HOPE IS YOUR BA. Contact him after you:
1 Read and re-read your supplement. Days worked during the free period count towards your 30 (or 40) in some parts of the country. Or they may not count until after January 15th.
2 Document all your hours
3 Document who worked instead of you (the exact days).

Good luck.
The only way I see a BA getting involved is if he is feuding with management over them not filling permanent positions.
And no, your center manager is not just going to say "Oh shoot, we worked you too many days, I guess you have the job."

My paycheck vacation days changed after I drove for about a month ... Does this mean anything ??? Here's a before and after ... I think I may have made book and don't even know it .
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1420520927.825424.jpg

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1420520962.594401.jpg

TheKingOfQueens

Sound like you have been down this road before. Exactly the way I read it. I have also seen where they will let a driver go past the free time and give him the FT job. The game was rigged every time.

Hey part time car washer. This is the supplement for North America which I'm in . Does this mean it's 30 days not 40 ????

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
My paycheck vacation days changed after I drove for about a month ... Does this mean anything ??? Here's a before and after ... I think I may have made book and don't even know it .
When you're hired full time from part time they cash out your remaining hours at your part time rate and you start with 0 paid time off until the next fiscal year when it resets. Fortunately when mine were cashed out they reset a few months later.