Discharged for dishonesty and integrity

In all honesty without knowing more details no one can give you a accurate opinion of what will happen. "Dishonesty" "stealing time" are phrases UPS likes to throw out there for many things.

It just depends on the situation and the evidence UPS has. Tell you husband to listen to his BA and be honest. That's all he can do.
Something tipped off the company, I'm sure this wasn't the first occurrence

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I'm seeing that now, I thought people would be more helpful.

Some can be, you just need to understand the currency of the internet. Tanstaafl. You want info, some people are going to want a little entertainment before they provide it. Others just want entertainment. Some, like @542thruNthru, are just selfless and pure as the driven snow. He gives good info for free all the time.

542thruNthru

That she's more worried than he is? Or he knows this site is full of trolls and isn't interested?
tenor-25.gif

Box Ox

I'm seeing that now, I thought people would be more helpful.
Some folks have probably just become desensitized to concerned UPS wife posts. Not me, though. I think @Indecisi0n should open up a dedicated forum for them.

Some, like @542thruNthru, are just selfless and pure as the driven snow. He gives good info for free all the time.
He gets in a lotta time in the limo and on the golf course. Oh, and his weather is great year-round. So he's not uptight and always looking to be an internet smart ass to take the edge off like some of us are.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Some can be, you just need to understand the currency of the internet. Tanstaafl. You want info, some people are going to want a little entertainment before they provide it. Others just want entertainment. Some, like @542thruNthru, are just selfless and pure as the driven snow. He gives good info for free all the time.
I was with you until the end there.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Lmfao. Why does everyone get all suspicisous and stuff when these kinds of threads come up? Who gives a :censored2:? Answer the question if you have an answer or move on. If there's more to the story than what's provided, it's not your problem anyway.

Indecisi0n

Some folks have probably just become desensitized to concerned UPS wife posts. Not me, though. I think @Indecisi0n should open up a dedicated forum for them.

He gets in a lotta time in the limo and on the golf course. Oh, and his weather is great year-round. So he's not uptight and always looking to be an internet smart ass to take the edge off like some of us are.
Yes because what could go wrong with a truck drivers wife section? I will put it in the suggestion box tomorrow.