Discharged for dishonesty and integrity

Shiftless

Not looking for relationship advice.
Just want to know if anyone has been in a similar situation to know what to expect.

I think we all understand your concern. So no advice on relationship here!

But this is a Two way street. We expect you to tell us the real story at the end of this.

Hope he gets his job back.

If he does? It's a wake up call for him to WAD! Ask him if he knows that acronym?

If hasn't figured that out in his eight years? He better figure it out right quick!

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
My husband was discharged this past friday for dishonesty and integrity. Something about scanning a pick up out of area. I'm so anxious waiting to see what is going to happen with his job. Just wondering if anyone has been in a similar situation and what are the chances he can get back to work.
1617667376349.jpeg

🧔✊

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
20 years ago , I'd pick up an entire industrial park , then sit for 5 minutes and punch in the pieces and stop complete to save some time , I wouldn't last in. Package Car today

Integrity

Binge Poster
I disapprove of all mocking and joking in this thread about this family’s situation brought here by the wife of one our fellow worker’s.

Maybe she just wanted to vent, she obviously came here for some support and understanding. Some kindness.

I so appreciate the few who did just that.

For those that constantly mock and joke. I get it.

I was once like that in my youth when my life was miserable. This may not be true for you but this behavior was a small reflection of how miserable I was.

I try not to continually and habitually mock and joke about things anymore. There is a time and a place for joking, but I don’t think this woman’s plight is one of them.

Whither

Scofflaw
Lol they fire people for that? At our center supervisors practically encourage it.
Supes have also encouraged me to drive pkg cars without a working parking brake, "Oh it's just 10 stops!" "And if the vehicle rolls away at the 9th stop whose job is on the line?" "Okay, okay, we'll figure something out."