Discharged for dishonesty and integrity

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Don't forget you all could be overblowing it and it's actually just some large complex or bad address that gave the telematics enough grief to count as off-area.
ORS sups get away with so much false garbage with the new drivers.
Any changes to the air,pickup manifest you should try to get worked out in writing or with a shop steward present prior to even leaving the building.

542thruNthru

Not looking for relationship advice.
Just want to know if anyone has been in a similar situation to know what to expect.
You've given us next to nothing on what the situation really is other than he's fired for dishonesty because he didn't "scan a pick up in the area"

We don't scan pick ups unless they have a placard or it's a call tag. So what did he do?

AC2007

I didn't explain in detail cause I am not a driver and don't understand really. He said something about OCA and scanning it right after lunch.

542thruNthru

Don't forget you all could be overblowing it and it's actually just some large complex or bad address that gave the telematics enough grief to count as off-area.
If that's all that happen a rookie BA could get him his job back with back pay easy. Unless he lied about something.
Screenshot_20210405-142545_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

542thruNthru

I didn't explain in detail cause I am not a driver and don't understand really. He said something about OCA and scanning it right after lunch.
Ok so he had a on call air pick up and stop completed it out of area. So if it's gone this far that means the customer called and said he never showed up to pick up the package but your husband stop completed it as if he attempted the pick up no where near the customer.

That's not good. Air pickups are a big deal.

That would be a new one on me. Anything is possible though.
My friend I see way too many things happen over the years, I can't believe some of the stuff people actually do
I had one driver got caught doing stupid stuff with 30 days suspension listen to your later you did it again and got a 45-day suspension and had to sign a last chance agreement. Now he walks the straight narrow but it was a very expensive lesson for him to learn

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Its pretty easy.. Do your scans where you are. attempt every stop. It is their time, not yours. Your time is days off. Dont try nto make the numbers look better, their numbers not yours. He will get back.

542thruNthru

I'm seeing that now, I thought people would be more helpful.
In all honesty without knowing more details no one can give you a accurate opinion of what will happen. "Dishonesty" "stealing time" are phrases UPS likes to throw out there for many things.

It just depends on the situation and the evidence UPS has. Tell you husband to listen to his BA and be honest. That's all he can do.