Discharged for dishonesty and integrity

Back From Break
We aren't supposed to scan pick up packages except for ones people hand us that aren't part of a regular pick up, or ones we get from drop boxes, if I remember the diad training right. The whole "scanning a pick up" off area thing just doesn't sound right, even if it is an on call air. We call those on demand service, whether it's ground or air. That's why I assumed she meant he stop completed a pick up off area, which even my supervisor trained me to do for certain pick ups. He told me to call and ask, because they almost never had anything and they were way out of the way.

I'm just going by what she said.

I didn't explain in detail cause I am not a driver and don't understand really. He said something about OCA and scanning it right after lunch.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
But since that third one was at bottom of list not next to other two it was easy to miss. Many times that pickup was “completed” many miles away right before punching out.
We have a few bid routes out there with multiple dummy pickups that haven't been either serviced or even in business anymore in years.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
My relationship with my management Team was never the best. I knew if i made a mistake I'd have the wrath of UPS on me, but that was the last discipline I was ever issued until I retired this year. I had filed MANY 9.5 and Supe Working Grievances over the years,so I was a known entity to management. This particular Onroad and I had a horrible relationship,and I guess his dislike for me over rode him thinking of what action I might take over this.As a side not the Warning Letter was dropped a week later lol
Elvis? I knew he had finally left the building....

657 Magnum

My husband was discharged this past friday for dishonesty and integrity. Something about scanning a pick up out of area. I'm so anxious waiting to see what is going to happen with his job. Just wondering if anyone has been in a similar situation and what are the chances he can get back to work.
Integrity is taken as serious as fights, threats and stealing pretty much but being honest and coming clean if it was shady on his part, he would prolly have a good chance of keeping his job considering he has 8 years. Good luck to him

J.D. Hogg

My husband was discharged this past friday for dishonesty and integrity. Something about scanning a pick up out of area. I'm so anxious waiting to see what is going to happen with his job. Just wondering if anyone has been in a similar situation and what are the chances he can get back to work.
Why isn't he asking for advice?

Something doesn't sound right about this story.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
It's always the wives who come here to ask for it. Maybe because they're generally more concerned or want to be more proactive in their approach to what might come next for their husband and/or family.

or because they wear the pants in the family
Hubby’s probably busy doing dishes or vacuuming

542thruNthru

It's always the wives who come here to ask for it. Maybe because they're generally more concerned or want to be more proactive in their approach to what might come next for their husband and/or family.
Or because they don't work and are afraid they'll have to get a job and little johnny SOB will have to learn to grow up.

So what was the verdict?