Discharged

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Nah. No it won’t. I did plenty of days like that in package and never once did what you said in this story. Listen if they found the package in the building that’s one thing, but to do what you did and now they can’t find it. Lolol.

Well, if he actually stole it, he can just sneak it back into the amazon system and have them redeliver it.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I was discharged today for “theft.” I’ve been a full time package driver for a little over two years now (still utility). So what happened was I did a delivery and then grabbed a printer (delivered by amazon) on the way back, they have it on there door cam and everything. I don’t remember anything about the stop, but I must have grabbed it for some reason, btw I would never steal anything more or less a PRINTER! I didn’t get an odp or have a call tag for it. So my guess is it either had a double label or I just completely zoned out. The problem is that it came from amazon and claim there packages are clean with no double label. I met with the head of security a couple of times, and all the evidence points towards me stealing it, can’t locate the package etc. I know if they check telematics they can see I didn’t stop anywhere off route or anything like that. On top of all that the resident filed a police report, it’s just all bad. I have a panel hearing to try and get my job back and he said it won’t be for another 3-6 months. Sooo yea feel kinda screwed for making a simple mistake, any input would be great. I didn’t steal the printer.
Caught on camera: Amazon driver accused of stealing packages he just delivered

Is this you?

AwashBwashCwash

If you’re white you’ll get your job back. Simple reason white privilege. Any other race... well good luck

That's funny.
At my old center we had a black driver who had 3 tier 3s in a 12 month period. All were his fault, and the most recent one involved him running a red light, which was caught on video.
Steward said if they fired him they would go to the news and claim it was racism.
He worked inside for a week and then was back on the road.

trickpony1

Steward said if they fired him they would go to the news and claim it was racism.

I know not one but two...two...individuals that informed the company they would sue for discrimination and go to the media if not promoted into management.

Both just happen to be female and black.

Coincidence?

Air Recovery

I was discharged today for “theft.” I’ve been a full time package driver for a little over two years now (still utility). So what happened was I did a delivery and then grabbed a printer (delivered by amazon) on the way back, they have it on there door cam and everything. I don’t remember anything about the stop, but I must have grabbed it for some reason, btw I would never steal anything more or less a PRINTER! I didn’t get an odp or have a call tag for it. So my guess is it either had a double label or I just completely zoned out. The problem is that it came from amazon and claim there packages are clean with no double label. I met with the head of security a couple of times, and all the evidence points towards me stealing it, can’t locate the package etc. I know if they check telematics they can see I didn’t stop anywhere off route or anything like that. On top of all that the resident filed a police report, it’s just all bad. I have a panel hearing to try and get my job back and he said it won’t be for another 3-6 months. Sooo yea feel kinda screwed for making a simple mistake, any input would be great. I didn’t steal the printer.

How do you accidentally steal a :censored2:ing printer and forget about it? Like come the :censored2: on dude

yadadamean116

That's funny.
At my old center we had a black driver who had 3 tier 3s in a 12 month period. All were his fault, and the most recent one involved him running a red light, which was caught on video.
He worked inside for a week and then was back on the road.
Ur racist

badpal

I know not one but two...two...individuals that informed the company they would sue for discrimination and go to the media if not promoted into management.

Both just happen to be female and black.

Coincidence?
That's the world we live in now. I miss the simpler , more innocent times when you just slept with someone to get a promotion .