Discount of mobile phone?

Spanky250

I'm grandfathered in on a very old Verizon much higher discount.

They call once a month trying to offer me something, anything to change my plan.

Everytime my contract gets close to expire, I just renew and keep going.

I have the same thing with my Sprint plan, grandfathered in eith an old plan that they can't come close to beating. Unfortunately Tmobile bought Sprint, and they will only honor Sprint contracts for about 2 more years, then mine goes away. Don't know who I'll go with, I'll figure that out when the time comes.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
I have the same thing with my Sprint plan, grandfathered in eith an old plan that they can't come close to beating. Unfortunately Tmobile bought Sprint, and they will only honor Sprint contracts for about 2 more years, then mine goes away. Don't know who I'll go with, I'll figure that out when the time comes.
Funny thing...

I started with T-Mobile.

They didn't have the towers that they have now and my trees blocked service in parts of the house.

Only reason I went to Verizon

Indecisi0n

As much as I have to use gps on my phone at work. UPS should be paying my whole bill.
I use to think the same but if you think about it you aren't being charged extra for GPS. You would have it with any plan anyway so just use it to make you life easier.
My god how spoiled are we that we can now pull up satellite images of buildings we never been to and see how the yard is laid out ?!

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
I use to think the same but if you think about it you aren't being charged extra for GPS. You would have it with any plan anyway so just use it to make you life easier.
My god how spoiled are we that we can now pull up satellite images of buildings we never been to and see how the yard is laid out ?!
You like pulling up images of "backyards"...