Discount of mobile phone?

rod

Retired 22 years
We are still getting bills from T-Mobile for my mother-in-laws cell phone service. They can't get it through their idiot heads that she is dead now. My wife has been trying to cancel T-Mobile on that phone since about Oct. of last year when her mother could no longer use a cell phone. That was the last time the bill was paid. The last correspondence my wife sent to them ( I think they have 2 or 3 death certificates and obits now) my wife told them to get friend'ed. My wife never says that so you know she is pissed. Take that as a warning---T-Mobile SUCKS.

Indecisi0n

We are still getting bills from T-Mobile for my mother-in-laws cell phone service. They can't get it through their idiot heads that she is dead now. My wife has been trying to cancel T-Mobile on that phone since about Oct. of last year when her mother could no longer use a cell phone. That was the last time the bill was paid. The last correspondence my wife sent to them ( I think they have 2 or 3 death certificates and obits now) my wife told them to get friend'ed. My wife never says that so you know she is pissed. Take that as a warning---T-Mobile SUCKS.
If she’s dead just let’s the bills stack up. What are they going to go do, hit her credit ?

rod

Retired 22 years
If she’s dead just let’s the bills stack up. What are they going to go do, hit her credit ?
That is what is happening now. My wife FINALLY is letting it go. I told her the second time we got a bill to ignore it but she hates loose ends so.............

Last edited:

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
I use to think the same but if you think about it you aren't being charged extra for GPS. You would have it with any plan anyway so just use it to make you life easier.
My god how spoiled are we that we can now pull up satellite images of buildings we never been to and see how the yard is laid out ?!
Pretty...pretty...spoiled.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Chamber of commerce gives out updated maps each year to those who ask.

My garage walls are covered with scaled maps of the surrounding 4 states

vvv

I'm grandfathered in on a very old Verizon much higher discount.

They call once a month trying to offer me something, anything to change my plan.

Everytime my contract gets close to expire, I just renew and keep going.
I'm the same way with T-mobile. They are wanting so bad to get me off my old plan.